News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from France

Started by edim, November 04, 2007, 09:09:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

edim

Hello,
I am Gerard, I have known the Cane Corso for more than seven years, I currently have four of them, three females and one male and I had my first litter. ( Ayrton and Catalana )
I live in France, in the south, at Béziers, as soon as the FCI answers me, I will give you my affix. 
Cordially

Akita

welcome have a nice time one this forum  ;)

Ludovic

Quote from: edim on November 04, 2007, 09:09:17 AM
Hello,
I am Gerard, I have known the Cane Corso for more than seven years, I currently have four of them, three females and one male and I had my first litter. ( Ayrton and Catalana )
I live in France, in the south, at Béziers, as soon as the FCI answers me, I will give you my affix.Ã, 
Cordially


Welcome here, Edim... ;)
Kenavo - Ludovic


Darrel

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your new litter. I have Ayrton's mother Tok. ;D
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Garciano

Hello and welcome .Congrats on the new little ones :-* :-* :-*

KahuCaneCorso


Claude DARMANIN


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Emma H.


rothorm

Welcome Gerard,
Nice to see you here.

www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

nuceria

Hi Gerard .Nice to see you on board  ;)

lotsofdogs2

Welcome to the forum.  Congratulations on your first litter!
Jennifer

Amore

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

ben Fuerte

 Hi and welcome   

enjoy it  :D

congrats on your first litter

ciao  8)

I SARACENI/Dell'Antiqua Apulia