Hello folks! I'm a proud new owner of a male Corso. I wanted to post a picture but could not quite figure it out. I'm sure you guys get this all the time from newbies.
He has been a great addition to my family. My five year old just loves um.
Thanks and I'm glad to be here.
Emmitt
Hello!! ;D
One other thing, when are you guys in the chat room.
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy 8)
Welcome!
Welcome!
welcome to the forum
Welcome to the forum!
;) Wellcome onboard! Enjoy time here :D :D
hello and welcome!
Welcome on board :D
Quote from: GT Trooper on November 29, 2007, 02:26:44 AM
One other thing, when are you guys in the chat room.
I don't have time for the chat lately :-[ But when I do have time, I just log on and stay logged on for a while. Usually it does not take too long before someone else comes in to see who is there. Best time is when it's late evening in Europe.
Welcome aboard. ;D
Welcome to the board :)
welcome and congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks everyone!
How do I post a picture?
Hello and welcome
Quote from: GT Trooper on November 30, 2007, 05:49:28 AM
Thanks everyone!
How do I post a picture?
Check out http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=167.0 ;)
Congratulations on your new boy. How old is he? Who are his parents?
Enjoy your new dog and this forum!!! Welcome!
Welcome aboard ;)
Quote from: Mobius on November 30, 2007, 02:45:58 PM
Congratulations on your new boy. How old is he? Who are his parents?
Enjoy your new dog and this forum!!! Welcome!
He is about 9 weeks in the picture, 11 weeks now. Parents are Toby and Nina from Goyette Exotics. My first time so I hope the pictures actually shows.
(http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h239/GT_Trooper/P1000044.jpg)
Quote from: canecorsonancy on November 30, 2007, 09:01:21 AM
Quote from: GT Trooper on November 30, 2007, 05:49:28 AM
Thanks everyone!
How do I post a picture?
Check out http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=167.0Ã, ;)
Thanks again Nancy!
Cute pup :)