News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello from Belleville Michigan

Started by GT Trooper, November 29, 2007, 02:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GT Trooper

Hello folks! I'm a proud new owner of a male Corso.  I wanted to post a picture but could not quite figure it out.  I'm sure you guys get this all the time from newbies. 

He has been a great addition to my family.  My five year old just loves um. 

Thanks and I'm glad to be here.
Emmitt

KahuCaneCorso


GT Trooper

One other thing, when are you guys in the chat room.

Darrel

Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

william y


Blue Ridge Corsos

JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Stephanie



USA

Ronda75

 ;) Wellcome onboard! Enjoy time here :D :D
Enrica

Mary


canecorsonancy

Welcome on board :D

Quote from: GT Trooper on November 29, 2007, 02:26:44 AM
One other thing, when are you guys in the chat room.

I don't have time for the chat lately :-[ But when I do have time, I just log on and stay logged on for a while. Usually it does not take too long before someone else comes in to see who is there. Best time is when it's late evening in Europe.
xxx
Nancy

Amore

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

LeAnne Howard

~*~I'm not looking for mass approval... is that okay with everyone?~*~

scott c

welcome and congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GT Trooper

Thanks everyone!

How do I post a picture?