Hi to all the members of the forum..
I'm Avishag Morgenstern from Israel and a Junior Handler for 4 yeres and I'm 16 years old.
the first time that I touched, met and allso smelld :-X CC is when i got friend with Irena!
now she insist! that I'll take prat of that forum.
so I hope i enjoy here, I'm sorry for all of my mistakes! I'm not that exellent in english.
I see you ppl are very active around here!
Avishag.
Avishag what i big suprise
hahahahah
welcome
welcome to the forum
Welcome :)
Welcome and enjoy. :)
Welcome on board!
Don't worry about your English. For most of us, English is not our native language. We probably all make funny mistakes ::) ;)
Welcome :)
Nice to see you! ;)
Welcome here :)
Welcome ;D
Thank you all for the warimung welcome!
I hope to make friends even here!
Hi, I laugh at Nancy all the time for her english! She always says things like "on the show" when it should be "at the show" but it is ok, I know if I tried to speak or write another language I would make many more mistakes! I can't even spell english wording half the time! LOL
Pete
Quote from: BluSteel CaneCorso on July 13, 2006, 12:31:23 PM
Hi, I laugh at Nancy all the time for her english!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, She always says things like "on the show" when it should be "at the show" but it is ok, I know if I tried to speak or write another language I would make many more mistakes!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, I can't even spell english wording half the time! LOLÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,Â
Pete
Aren't you the one who told me to use my spelling checker before updating a website, so you would not sound like a hillbilly? LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D
To everybody:
Even the people with English as their native language say funny things ;D
Don't worry about your English. At least like this we understand each other. If we would try this in Italian or any other language, I think hardly anyone here would understand what we are talking about. To say that a female is in heat, I once stood on all fours myself with my ass up wiggling like crazy, because I did not know the correct Italian word for it. :o Ofcourse I will never forget the correct Italian word every again! But I need more than hands and feet in Italy. And not only in Italy. ::)
A funny conversation in Italy: Patrizia speaks Italian to Denise. Denise in English to me. I translate that to English? for Pete. Pete answers in English. I translate that again to English for Denise?? Denise translates to Italian for Patrizia. I was translating English to English all the time............ How funny is that ::) But it does not matter. We had a good time and we all understood each other ;)
Quote from: canecorsonancy on July 13, 2006, 09:23:21 PM
A funny conversation in Italy: Patrizia speaks Italian to Denise. Denise in English to me. I translate that to English? for Pete. Pete answers in English. I translate that again to English for Denise?? Denise translates to Italian for Patrizia. I was translating English to English all the time............ How funny is that ::) But it does not matter. We had a good time and we all understood each other ;)
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Pete
Wear your hillybilly badge with pride ;D