News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello Everyone!

Started by AvishagMorgenstern, July 10, 2006, 11:03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AvishagMorgenstern

Hi to all the members of the forum..
I'm Avishag Morgenstern from Israel and a Junior Handler for 4 yeres and I'm 16 years old.

the first time that I touched, met and allso smelld :-X CC is when i got friend with Irena!

now she insist! that I'll take prat of that forum.

so I hope i enjoy here, I'm sorry for all of my mistakes! I'm not that exellent in english.

I see you ppl are very active around here!

Avishag.

Irena

Avishag what i big suprise
hahahahah
welcome


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Casa del Sol

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Tineke


Our dogs are for life, not just for breeding!

ninci

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

canecorsonancy

Welcome on board!
Don't worry about your English. For most of us, English is not our native language. We probably all make funny mistakes ::) ;)
xxx
Nancy

Corine


Our dogs are for life, not just for breeding.

Wella


Veleda / Igni et Ferro


jojo

www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

AvishagMorgenstern

Thank you all for the warimung welcome!

I hope to make friends even here!

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi, I laugh at Nancy all the time for her english!  She always says things like "on the show" when it should be "at the show" but it is ok, I know if I tried to speak or write another language I would make many more mistakes!  I can't even spell english wording half the time! LOL   
Pete
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

canecorsonancy

Quote from: BluSteel CaneCorso on July 13, 2006, 12:31:23 PM
Hi, I laugh at Nancy all the time for her english!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  She always says things like "on the show" when it should be "at the show" but it is ok, I know if I tried to speak or write another language I would make many more mistakes!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I can't even spell english wording half the time! LOLÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, 
Pete
Aren't you the one who told me to use my spelling checker before updating a website, so you would not sound like a hillbilly? LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D

To everybody:
Even the people with English as their native language say funny things ;D
Don't worry about your English. At least like this we understand each other. If we would try this in Italian or any other language, I think hardly anyone here would understand what we are talking about. To say that a female is in heat, I once stood on all fours myself with my ass up wiggling like crazy, because I did not know the correct Italian word for it. :o Ofcourse I will never forget the correct Italian word every again! But I need more than hands and feet in Italy. And not only in Italy. ::)

A funny conversation in Italy: Patrizia speaks Italian to Denise. Denise in English to me. I translate that to English? for Pete. Pete answers in English. I translate that again to English for Denise?? Denise translates to Italian for Patrizia. I was translating English to English all the time............ How funny is that ::) But it does not matter. We had a good time and we all understood each other ;)
xxx
Nancy

ninci

Quote from: canecorsonancy on July 13, 2006, 09:23:21 PM
A funny conversation in Italy: Patrizia speaks Italian to Denise. Denise in English to me. I translate that to English? for Pete. Pete answers in English. I translate that again to English for Denise?? Denise translates to Italian for Patrizia. I was translating English to English all the time............ How funny is that ::) But it does not matter. We had a good time and we all understood each other ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

jojo

#14
Pete

Wear your hillybilly badge with pride  ;D
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com