Hello,
We are Patrizia and Denise, we are italians breeders, our kennel name is Degli Elmi.
We have breed the Cane Corso since 1997.
We like this forum , it is very clear, interesting and we know a lot of the membersÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;D
You can find our dogs at the website: www.deglielmi.it
Good Cane Corso to Everybody!
welcome to the forum
nice to meat you :)
Welcome on board!
Maybe a bit needless to say, but I am very very happy that you joined us ;D
Hi welcome here, I only do know your dogs from the internet :-[ There really more than nice ;D
Quote from: canecorsonancy on July 10, 2006, 06:49:12 PM
Welcome on board!
Maybe a bit needless to say, but I am very very happy that you joined us ;D
I will just copy what Nancy said. ;D I hope to learn a lot from you.
welcome to the forum....how is italy...i just left i will be back in one month.
I wonder what it is like to produce legends of the breed, you must share with us sometime.
Lovely to have you on here - I met Denise at the show at Ancona - I was the strange English woman who gushed about your dogs :D
Hello Denise and Patrizia.... :)
Hi Denise and Patrizia ;)
Hi Denis and Patrizia. This forum is cooming more and more interesting!
Hello Patrizia and Denise its very nice to see you here :D
Hello
It is very interesting to see your Homepage :D Ciro is very nice. :-* :-*
DEGLI ELMI
Hello Patrizia and Denise!
I'm so glad that you join us! I have a dogs from your line (a male from Yurak and Eden, and a female daughter of Doryan Degli Elmi).
You also have best regards from Lazar. Bandito is amazing! ;D
Oh, do you have Bandito now? I love Bandito!!!!!!!!! Too bad Israel is a bit too far of a drive for a mating. That boy stole my heart :-*
Do you have some new pictures of him?
Ciao,
Patrizia and Denise. I never saw so many replies from an introduction like yours.
What can I say about you:ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, Good people, excelent dogs everyone knows about it, it is a fact! Denise is also an excelent drawer, she made this in less than 5 minutes.
Welcome,
Marcus
Hi from Oklahoma! Nice drawings, Wella you must show us a picture of Bandito, saw him when he was young and really liked him.
Pete
canecorsonancy
BluSteel CaneCorso
Ok see the photo corner ;)
Hi Patrizia and Denise, Welcome here :)
Ciao Patrizia :-* and Denise :-*
welcome
Ciao a tutti :D
Hi Patrizia and Denise ... :)
You have a great dogs ... !!!
Congratulation and greeting from Montenegro ... :)
Hello,
It is big honour for me to welcome you here. :)
Warmest welcome to the forum
I am a big admirer of Degli Elmi dogs :)
Hi, nice to meet you here!!! :)
Hopefully not after a long time we can introduce our new Deli Elmi puppy :)
Eszter & Istvan from Norway
Good to have two of the best breeders of this wonderful corso with us! In Romania, degli Elmi dogs are famous, but only Denis had in his kennel some blood-line from yours famous dogs. I hope we will meet some day because i admire your work very much.