News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from Degli Elmi!!

Started by DEGLI ELMI, July 10, 2006, 06:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DEGLI ELMI

Hello,

We are Patrizia and Denise, we are italians breeders, our kennel name is Degli Elmi.
We have breed the Cane Corso since 1997.
We like this forum , it is very clear, interesting and we know a lot of the membersÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D

You can find our dogs at the website: www.deglielmi.it

Good Cane Corso to Everybody!

Irena

welcome to the forum
nice to meat you  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

canecorsonancy

Welcome on board!
Maybe a bit needless to say, but I am very very happy that you joined us ;D
xxx
Nancy

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Hi welcome here, I only do know your dogs from the internet :-[  There really more than nice ;D

ninci

Quote from: canecorsonancy on July 10, 2006, 06:49:12 PM
Welcome on board!
Maybe a bit needless to say, but I am very very happy that you joined us ;D

I will just copy what Nancy said.  ;D I hope to learn a lot from you.

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

Casa del Sol

welcome to the forum....how is italy...i just left i will be back in one month.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

jojo

I wonder what it is like to produce legends of the breed, you must share with us sometime.

Lovely to have you on here - I met Denise at the show at Ancona - I was the strange English woman who gushed about your dogs  :D
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

denis_ali

Hello Denise and Patrizia.... :)

Valle degli Orsi Ali Cane Corso
www.canecorso.ro

Zazelle


rothorm

Hi Denis and Patrizia. This forum is cooming more and more interesting!

www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

Corine

Hello Patrizia and Denise its very nice to see you here :D

Our dogs are for life, not just for breeding.

Vjona

Hello
It is very interesting to see your Homepage :D Ciro is very nice. :-* :-*

Wella

DEGLI ELMI
Hello Patrizia and Denise!
I'm so glad that you join us! I have a dogs from your line (a male from Yurak and Eden, and a female daughter of Doryan Degli Elmi).
You also have best regards from Lazar. Bandito is amazing!  ;D

canecorsonancy

Oh, do you have Bandito now? I love Bandito!!!!!!!!! Too bad Israel is a bit too far of a drive for a mating. That boy stole my heart :-*
Do you have some new pictures of him?
xxx
Nancy

Cohors

#14
Ciao,
Patrizia and Denise. I never saw so many replies from an introduction like yours.
What can I say about you:ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Good people, excelent dogs everyone knows about it, it is a fact! Denise is also an excelent drawer, she made this in less than 5 minutes.
Welcome,
Marcus
360º Cane Corso