Hello!Ã, :) Cane Corso Ekskljuziv-N ( Exclusive-N) kennel Russia, Moscow
My name is Natalia, websait about my breeding in kennel and my Cane Corso:
http://www.exclusive-n.com
hi welcome to the forum
Welcome here!
Welcome , very nice dogs on your website!
Quote from: guillaume on December 11, 2007, 09:34:28 PM
Welcome , very nice dogs on your website!
- :) Thanks big! I am glad that my pupils have liked you! The site of my kennel is often enough updated and soon there will be still new photos! Come on a visit - I shall be glad! At you on you avatar too very beautiful structure corso!
P.S. Excuse me for my English... Please :-[
Hi Natalia,
Nice to see you here,
Welcome!
Montse
Quote from: rothorm on December 11, 2007, 10:14:49 PM
Hi Natalia,
Nice to see you here,
Welcome!
Montse
- Hello! :) Thanks for warm reception! Unfortunately, not so it is a lot of time for dialogue, but this forum it is very interesting to me as to the breeder. That here is a lot of the information on exhibitions Was pleasant, kennels, results of work of breeders in the world. I while am happy seen and read through. Also I hope so will be and further.
Very pleasantly it is mutual you here to see! :)
Welcome.
Hello! :)
Hi Natalia!
Welcome.
Quote from: Sarka on December 12, 2007, 07:57:41 AM
Hi Natalia!
Welcome.
-Ã, :) Greetings, Sarka! It is very glad you here to meet!
I congratulate Johns on a victory over a class of veterans at a national exhibition in Italy! Mine respect to you for its fine physical form! I congratulate! ;)
welcome
Welcome, I enjoyed the pictures on your website, you have some very interesting animals.
welcome have a nice time
Quote from: william y on December 12, 2007, 12:38:25 PM
Welcome, I enjoyed the pictures on your website, you have some very interesting animals.
- Thank you!!! :)
:) Wellcome onboard! Congratulations for you handsome dogs!
;D Thank you!!! :)
Welcome aboard from Georgia.
Hi and welcome :)
Hello and Welcome Natalia .................
Hello and welcome :)
I have Ekskljuziv-N MarioÃ,´s daughter.
You have beautiful dogs !
Hi, welcome to the forum
Hello and Welcome to the forum