News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello! Cane Corso Ekskljuziv-N ( Exclusive-N) kennel Russia

Started by Ekskljuziv-N kennel, December 11, 2007, 08:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

Hello!Ã,  :) Cane Corso Ekskljuziv-N ( Exclusive-N) kennel Russia, Moscow
My name is Natalia, websait about my breeding in kennel and my Cane Corso:
http://www.exclusive-n.com
My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)


Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

guillaume


Ekskljuziv-N kennel

Quote from: guillaume on December 11, 2007, 09:34:28 PM
Welcome , very nice dogs on your website!
-  :) Thanks big! I am glad that my pupils have liked you! The site of my kennel is often enough updated and soon there will be still new photos! Come on a visit - I shall be glad! At you on you avatar too very beautiful structure corso!
P.S. Excuse me for my English... Please :-[
My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

rothorm


www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

Quote from: rothorm on December 11, 2007, 10:14:49 PM
Hi Natalia,
Nice to see you here,
Welcome!
Montse

- Hello! :) Thanks for warm reception! Unfortunately, not so it is a lot of time for dialogue, but this forum it is very interesting to me as to the breeder. That here is a lot of the information on exhibitions Was pleasant, kennels, results of work of breeders in the world. I while am happy seen and read through. Also I hope so will be and further.
Very pleasantly it is mutual you here to see! :)
My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Holger


KahuCaneCorso


Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Sarka


Ekskljuziv-N kennel

Quote from: Sarka on December 12, 2007, 07:57:41 AM
Hi Natalia!

Welcome.
-Ã,  :) Greetings, Sarka! It is very glad you here to meet!
I congratulate Johns on a victory over a class of veterans at a national exhibition in Italy! Mine respect to you for its fine physical form! I congratulate! ;)
My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com