My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: vedran1 on January 08, 2008, 07:18:47 PM

Title: Hello
Post by: vedran1 on January 08, 2008, 07:18:47 PM
Hello to all,great forum!! ;)
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Akita on January 08, 2008, 07:33:42 PM
hello and welcome, can you tell us a little bit more about you please and why youre
here exc exc i,am not curious at all  ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: vilma on January 08, 2008, 07:47:34 PM
Hi. I'm also not curious at all   :)
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Blue Ridge Corsos on January 08, 2008, 07:51:17 PM
Welcome and enjoy!!
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Irena on January 08, 2008, 08:55:42 PM
welcome
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Yulia on January 09, 2008, 12:44:01 AM
Hello and Welcome
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Garciano on January 09, 2008, 01:20:03 AM
Hello and welcome to you
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Stephanie on January 09, 2008, 01:44:46 AM
Welcome to the forum!  ;D
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: canecorsonancy on January 09, 2008, 08:12:57 AM
Please post your name and where you are located. We like to know who we are talking to ;)
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: vedran1 on January 09, 2008, 08:20:36 AM
Hello,
Well,IÃ,´m from Croatia.
I hope that this year I will take one puppy(but yet donÃ,´t know will it be cane corso or german shepherd).

Vedran Petek,sorry for my english ;)
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Akita on January 09, 2008, 09:35:46 AM
Quote from: vedran1 on January 09, 2008, 08:20:36 AM
Hello,
Well,IÃ,´m from Croatia.
I hope that this year I will take one puppy(but yet donÃ,´t know will it be cane corso or german shepherd).

Vedran Petek,sorry for my english ;)

Don,t worry about youre english (mine is very bad ;D) we can untherstand what you say and that is oke