News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello

Started by vedran1, January 08, 2008, 07:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vedran1

Hello to all,great forum!! ;)

Akita

hello and welcome, can you tell us a little bit more about you please and why youre
here exc exc i,am not curious at all  ;D ;D ;D

vilma

Hi. I'm also not curious at all   :)

Blue Ridge Corsos

Welcome and enjoy!!
JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Garciano

Hello and welcome to you

Stephanie

Welcome to the forum!  ;D


USA

canecorsonancy

Please post your name and where you are located. We like to know who we are talking to ;)
xxx
Nancy

vedran1

Hello,
Well,IÃ,´m from Croatia.
I hope that this year I will take one puppy(but yet donÃ,´t know will it be cane corso or german shepherd).

Vedran Petek,sorry for my english ;)

Akita

Quote from: vedran1 on January 09, 2008, 08:20:36 AM
Hello,
Well,IÃ,´m from Croatia.
I hope that this year I will take one puppy(but yet donÃ,´t know will it be cane corso or german shepherd).

Vedran Petek,sorry for my english ;)

Don,t worry about youre english (mine is very bad ;D) we can untherstand what you say and that is oke