All are subject to an amateur breeder, I live in mazara the wall in splendita which is the island Sicily (it) if anyone wants to see pictures of my dogs can sit in my www.canecorsodicasamauro.it
Welcome on board :D
Benvenuto e complimenti per i tuoi cani.
grazie enrica, hai un allevamento un sito?
Hello! ;D
Welcome
Welcome! Beautifull dogs !!
welcome to the forum :)
Welcome! :)
Hello and welcome :)
JoAnne
Hello :)
hello and welcome have fun ;) ;D
Ciao Mauro,
Welcome and congratulations for the Italian Championship of Zeus (also for his official hipscore HDA).
¿Now is maybe the time of Roy?
PD. Ho visto la cucciolona che hanno portato a Roma. In quel momento era bellisima! Ha perso tutta quella pelle. ¿Ti hai tenuta anche alcuna cosa di quelli 4?
Hello and Welcome! :)
Congrats on your accomplishment... ;D
You have some nice looking dogs on your site :)
Welcome! Beautiful dogs!
Zoe
Quote from: rothorm on February 26, 2008, 02:58:01 PM
Ciao Mauro,
Welcome and congratulations for the Italian Championship of Zeus (also for his official hipscore HDA).
¿Now is maybe the time of Roy?
PD. Ho visto la cucciolona che hanno portato a Roma. In quel momento era bellisima! Ha perso tutta quella pelle. ¿Ti hai tenuta anche alcuna cosa di quelli 4?
ciao montse grazie per i complimenti e per il benvenuto,la cucciolona che hanno portato a roma oggi e ancora più bella,si mi ero tenuto una femmina a mio parere molto bella purtroppo mi e morta a tre mesi.mi sono tenuto due figli di nik x agata un maschio e una femmina
Quote from: oigres on February 26, 2008, 02:50:41 PM
welcome here franco!!!...Benvenuto! ;) :)Hello sergio thanks for the welcome
Quote from: Rivale Cane Corso on February 26, 2008, 03:46:13 PM
Hello and Welcome! :)
Congrats on your accomplishment... ;D
You have some nice looking dogs on your site :)
Thanks to all of you for the welcome and for compliments
Hello from Georgia ;D
welcome to the forum :D
some very nice dogs ;D
ciao 8)
Welcome, enjoy!
Quote from: ItalicaCaneCorso on February 26, 2008, 04:13:48 PM
Welcome! Beautiful dogs!
Zoe
ZOE DEVITA thanks from your surname should have discendenze from Sicily to us with your surname is neither many
;) ;) ;)
welcome on board
I am in New York but of our family is from Italy (Campania)........
Quote from: ItalicaCaneCorso on February 27, 2008, 05:15:30 PM
I am in New York but of our family is from Italy (Campania)........
I have an uncle in ELMONT his name and ANDREA MAURO
ciao,
and welcome to the forum....
please enjoy...
eddie
Hello Franco welcome
Ciao Mauro, welcome here !!
[]´s
Eduardo / CCK.
Benvenuto e complimenti per i cani......bellissimi ;)
Quote from: kuma84 on February 28, 2008, 11:16:23 AM
Benvenuto e complimenti per i cani......bellissimi ;)grazie molto gentile
Hi Mauro!
Welcome :)
Quote from: Sarka on February 28, 2008, 12:35:14 PM
Hi Mauro!
Welcome :)
Sarka hello how are you have heard about the rally we do to my country?
Welcome to the forum :D
You mean the Raduno? I wont drive,but at the monet is for me impossibille I think, but maybe this year we will visit again Sicily, me and my husband like so much Sicily and also the sicilian people and mentality! 8)
So maybe see you this year again! :D
Quote from: Sarka on February 29, 2008, 11:16:16 AM
You mean the Raduno? I wont drive,but at the monet is for me impossibille I think, but maybe this year we will visit again Sicily, me and my husband like so much Sicily and also the sicilian people and mentality! 8)
So maybe see you this year again! :D
Sarka hello, thanks for your great esteem for our region and we all Sicilian. You are always welcome and welcome when you return.
Welcome! Gorgeous dogs! I love the music on your website! :)
Quote from: patti on March 03, 2008, 01:30:21 AM
Welcome! Gorgeous dogs! I love the music on your website! :)
Hello pacts thanks for the welcome, I am glad you like the music of my web site, but only that you like? ;D
Hi and welcome :)
hello and welcome on board and have fun here
Mi from Holland
hey!! I said gorgeous dogs too!!! :)
Quote from: patti on March 06, 2008, 01:50:24 PM
hey!! I said gorgeous dogs too!!! :)
Excuse with the translator I had understood correctly, however joke thank you a lot ;)
I was going to say!!! How could I look at your website and not see just gorgeous Corsi!!! :o
Welcome!!! :) Benvenuto!!!
Quote from: Zadoque on March 07, 2008, 03:21:14 AM
Welcome!!! :) Benvenuto!!!
Thanks welcome and congratulations know that I speak Italian ;)
awesome dogs, bellisimo!! Welcome and enjoy yourself!! :D ;D ;)
Quote from: Bella Doll's on March 07, 2008, 02:55:26 PM
awesome dogs, bellisimo!! Welcome and enjoy yourself!! :D ;D ;)
THANKS FOR THE CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME, CONGRATULATIONS to you for Italian