News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

canecorsodicasamauro

Started by canecorsodicasamauro, February 26, 2008, 08:43:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kuma84

Benvenuto e complimenti per i cani......bellissimi ;)

canecorsodicasamauro

Quote from: kuma84 on February 28, 2008, 11:16:23 AM
Benvenuto e complimenti per i cani......bellissimi ;)grazie molto gentile
francesco mauro

Sarka


canecorsodicasamauro

Quote from: Sarka on February 28, 2008, 12:35:14 PM
Hi Mauro!
Welcome :)
Sarka hello how are you have heard about the rally we do to my country?
francesco mauro

Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

Sarka

You mean the Raduno? I wont drive,but at the monet is for me impossibille I think, but maybe this year we will visit again Sicily, me and my husband like so much Sicily and also the sicilian people and mentality! 8)
So maybe see you this year again! :D

canecorsodicasamauro

Quote from: Sarka on February 29, 2008, 11:16:16 AM
You mean the Raduno? I wont drive,but at the monet is for me impossibille I think, but maybe this year we will visit again Sicily, me and my husband like so much Sicily and also the sicilian people and mentality! 8)
So maybe see you this year again! :D
Sarka hello, thanks for your great esteem for our region and we all Sicilian. You are always welcome and welcome when you return.
francesco mauro

patti

Welcome! Gorgeous dogs! I love the music on your website! :)

canecorsodicasamauro

Quote from: patti on March 03, 2008, 01:30:21 AM
Welcome! Gorgeous dogs! I love the music on your website! :)
Hello pacts thanks for the welcome, I am glad you like the music of my web site, but only that you like? ;D
francesco mauro

Sussi


canecorsodicasamauro

francesco mauro

Mi-leng

hello and welcome on board and have fun here
Mi from Holland

Het is een virus waar je gewoon niet meer van afkomt (Cane Corso)

patti

hey!! I said gorgeous dogs too!!!  :)

canecorsodicasamauro

Quote from: patti on March 06, 2008, 01:50:24 PM
hey!! I said gorgeous dogs too!!!  :)
Excuse with the translator I had understood correctly, however joke thank you a lot ;)
francesco mauro

patti

I was going to say!!! How could I look at your website and not see just gorgeous Corsi!!! :o