Hello, I'm glad to join this great community.
May I intruduce myself?
My name is Andrea, I'm 34 years old and live in Lower Austria.
I'm adopted ;D by a 2 years old Cane Corso Girl named Nobile (of Binajo Conceptions).
I hope my english is not too bad and I don't disgrace myself.
Hope to get many new CC-friends and maybe I can find here some family-members of Nobile?
Warm greetings from Lower Austria!
Andrea & Nobile
Welcome to the forum. Don't worry about your English. Here anything about dogs is universal. We all understand each other.
PS>I always make mistakes with grammar or spelling even though English is my only language :) :)
welcome
Hello and welcome Andrea(Wo wohnst Du in Nierderoesterreich?)
Here you get lot of fun and everything about the CC
@CCSTARLIGHT: aus dem bezirk gänserndorf (das ist ca. 20km nord/östlich von Wien)
Hello and welcome!! ;D ;D
Welcome and your English is great!!!
Welcome to the forum. You will enjoy it.
Hello! ;D
Hello and Welcome
Halo!
Welcome! :D I believe it,possibly family I am a member
Hello Andrea, don`t worry your english is good ;D
Hello and welcome :D
Hello Andrea, regards from "neighbour" from Slovakia, welcome and have fun here! ;)
Welcome!! :)
welcome Aboard :)
hello ;D
Greetings and welcome to the forum. i am new to this forum to and I am glad to have the opportunity to become aquainted with so man interesting people from all over the world... ;D
Quote from: Kratosz kennel on March 25, 2008, 08:03:09 AM
Halo!
Welcome! :D I believe it,possibly family I am a member
Yes, you are - Kratosz Neo is Nobis Father ;D
Do you have some actual photos of him? I'm interested in seeing how he looks today.
@all: WOW! Thanks for this nice Welcome!
(http://www.smileymania.at/Happy/smileymania.at_16341.gif)
welcome to the forum :D
enjoy it.
ciao 8)
Welcome !!
Hallo Andrea! Schön dich zu sehen! L.G. Kristina
Hallo Kristina!
Ganz meinerseits - so trifft man/frau sich wieder ;D
Hier gibts ja jede Menge toller Sachen über den CC zu lesen - warum ich nicht schon viel früher drauf gekommen bin (http://www.smileymania.at/Traurig/smileymania.at_13513.gif)
Immer hat mich mein Englisch abgeschreckt - aber was solls, so bin ich dazu angehalten mich wieder hineinzuknien!
Freu mich jedenfalls hier zu sein.
translation:
there are many interesting threads about cc in this forum, and I wonder why I'd waited soooo long to register.
my english-knowledge has frighten me off - but now I can practice and fresh it up ;D
and I'm very happy to be here.
Hi Andrea,
Greetings and welcome to the forum. ;)
Welcome Andrea!!
Welcome to the forum!
Hello and wecome! :)
Hi and welcome to the forum
Hello Andrea, and welcome aboard. Hey sometimes my english is ok, but my language is a disgrace!! ;D Enjoy yourself, and visit often.