Hi. I'm from Norway and I joined this forum to learn more about the lovely cane corso :)
Hello,
Welcome to the forum. You'll have fun here! :)
Kairi
Hello and welcome :)
welcome
Hello and welcome :D
welcome
hello, welcome
Hello there. Welcome to the forum.
Hello and welcome. You came to the right place to learn! My best friend is Norweigan, her name is Charlotte, I'll have to get her to teach me a line or two in your native tongue, as I love learning new languages, lol I can really tear them up I mean! ::)lol I have 2 friends from Germany and 1 from Brazil. I'd have to say the one from Brazil is the HOT head, lol Anyways, welcome, I love meeting new people from all over!!
hello amoicani-
god dag og velkommen å denne stor forum
Hello! A you have a cane corso? :)
Quote from: amoicani on April 03, 2008, 05:20:43 AM
Hi. I'm from Norway and I joined this forum to learn more about the lovely cane corso :)
Welcome on board. Could you please give us your real name? It is always nice to know who we are talking with ;)
Hello and welcome :D
Hello! ;D
Welcome and enjoy it here. ;)
thank you all !!!