News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Norway

Started by amoicani, April 03, 2008, 05:20:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amoicani

Hi. I'm from Norway and I joined this forum to learn more about the lovely cane corso  :)

Navarro

Hello,

Welcome to the forum. You'll have fun here!  :)

Kairi

Eaglemount


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Esther

Hello and welcome  :D
Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

justice

Hello there. Welcome to the forum.

Bella Doll's

Hello and welcome. You came to the right place to learn! My best friend is Norweigan, her name is Charlotte, I'll have to get her to teach me a line or two in your native tongue, as I love learning new languages, lol I can really tear them up I mean! ::)lol I have 2 friends from Germany and 1 from Brazil. I'd have to say the one from Brazil is the HOT head, lol Anyways, welcome, I love meeting new people from all over!!
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

Helmut

hello amoicani-
god dag og velkommen å denne stor forum
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Tyshkanchik

Hello! A you have a cane corso?  :)

canecorsonancy

Quote from: amoicani on April 03, 2008, 05:20:43 AM
Hi. I'm from Norway and I joined this forum to learn more about the lovely cane corso  :)

Welcome on board. Could you please give us your real name? It is always nice to know who we are talking with ;)
xxx
Nancy

Esther

Hello and welcome  :D
Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

KahuCaneCorso


Jozef

Welcome and enjoy it here.  ;)