hy!!
I would like to present my BEST firend; Bismarck Gabriell from www.ginostraorzoje.fw.hu kennel!
He is today one years old! He has a base; and intermediate examination in cerberos scool of dogs (www.cerberoskutyaiskola.hu)
I made a video of him; you can see it here ==> www.bismarckgabriell.extra.hu (you must wait approximately 1-2 mins to begin the show)
And some pic.
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/4316048-2/Image00002.jpg)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/4399458-1/Image00001_001.jpg)
Hello and welcome to this Forum, Bismarck Gabriell has good expression ,aristocratic looking (like the Origin) ;D ;D
Welcome and enjoy! :)
Hello and welcome!! ;D
Welcome!!! Nice looking boy! Congratulations!!! Also nice clip, with many great pics!!!
welcome to the forum
Szia herti! Gyönyörű a kutyád!
üdv. Kriszta
Hello! ;D
Hello and welcome to the Forum, enjoy your time here!! Very nice dog!!
:) Welcome on board! Beautiful guy, congrats!
Hello and welcome :D
Welcome and enjoy it here. ;)
Welcome to the forum.
Welcome to the forum
Thank you for your commendatory fair speeches; and your greetings! I'll care take a lot of picture from my dog; but i don't no where can i put on my picture.. Here or another topic in "photo Center"?
Hi Heartless,
Could you also introduce yourself? It is always nice to know who we are talking to ;)
Welcome
sorry for the overdue ansver. I was on holiday in the last few days!!
So..
My name is Zoltán Vitéz. I live in Budapest; in Hungary.
I have a Corso; Bismarck Gabriell! Am not a member of any commune of Cane Corso in Hungary because i look them otherwise like the other people!
So.. i think the Ordinary Cane Corso: robust; multitudinous; but choleric!!
I think; the Ordinary STANDART cane corso is Cesare from Timoniere kennel.. Artlessly he isn't the sole Cane corso.. for example: Bayron; Artú; Axel; Cratos; Majosháza-Réme Peron etc..
And look around in Corsos Kennel of Hungary..In majority i can't find this ordinary types of Corso..
ok ok; not all the reputation; but i think; if we look one of types of Corso; that robust; multitudinous; and good looking; we know; the dog can work; if it necessary!!
This is my conception! I think; it isn't a blanket.
Hy everybody!!
Today i made some photos from Gabriell...
We to lay oneself out to exhibition!!
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/4546652-1/Image00021.jpg)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/4546649-1/Image00020.jpg)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/4546646-1/Image00019.jpg)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/4546642-1/Image00018.jpg)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/4546639-1/Image00017.jpg)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/4546636-1/Image00016.jpg)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/4546633-1/Image00015.jpg)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/4546630-1/Image00014.jpg)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/4546627-1/Image00013.jpg)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/4546624-1/Image00012.jpg)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/4546621-1/Image00011.jpg)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/4546614-1/Image00010.jpg)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/4546611-1/Image00009.jpg)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/4546608-1/Image00008.jpg)
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/4546605-1/Image00006.jpg)
Hy!!
Today we where on the Duna River with Ginostra örzője Kennel (www.ginostraorzoje.fw.hu) with Bess (Gabriell's sister)
Here some Picture:
Bess And Gabriell
(http://images.netbag.hu/20080420/1208716564469.jpg)
Bess:
(http://images.netbag.hu/20080420/1208716601342.jpg)
(http://images.netbag.hu/20080420/1208716584628.jpg)
(http://images.netbag.hu/20080420/1208716569375.jpg)
Gabriell:
(http://images.netbag.hu/20080420/1208716577398.jpg)
(http://images.netbag.hu/20080420/1208716580906.jpg)
(http://images.netbag.hu/20080420/1208716588393.jpg)
(http://images.netbag.hu/20080420/1208716592715.jpg)
(http://images.netbag.hu/20080420/1208716596997.jpg)
(http://images.netbag.hu/20080420/1208716605407.jpg)
(http://images.netbag.hu/20080420/1208716609787.jpg)
(http://images.netbag.hu/20080420/1208716613892.jpg)
(http://images.netbag.hu/20080420/1208716618148.jpg)
(http://images.netbag.hu/20080420/1208716621679.jpg)
(http://images.netbag.hu/20080420/1208716628233.jpg)
Nice looking boy!! ;D I love your pictures, it is so pretty there. I love that green grass, I don't have grass anymore, I have CC's! lol ;D
Hello Heartless!
Congrats, nice Dog Gabriel.
Quote from: Majoshaza on April 22, 2008, 04:34:05 AM
Hello Heartless!
Congrats, nice Dog Gabriel.
Helló!!!
Szerintem mi nyomhatjuk magyarul is nem? Hátha azt jobban megértjük!!
Köszönjük a dÃcséretet; én nem részletezem hogyan viszonyulok a kutyáitokhoz; szerintem az bőven elég hogy a hetente kétszer tutira végignézem az oldalatokat:-)
Kincsem parkba jöttök? Szeretnék majd bemutatkozni személyesen is!!:-)
Quote from: Bella Doll's on April 21, 2008, 07:25:00 PM
Nice looking boy!! ;D I love your pictures, it is so pretty there. I love that green grass, I don't have grass anymore, I have CC's! lol ;D
Thanks your nice words for me:-)
Köszönjük!
Megyünk a Kincsem parkba és leszünk páran. Ott lesz a Majosháza Réme Giulia is ( aki a G. Csaba barátom tulajdonában van ) aki BABY BIS lett Jászberényben, képet a MEOE oldalán találsz.
Gyere oda hozzánk, ott majd beszélünk.
Csaba
Quote from: Majoshaza on April 23, 2008, 02:38:07 AM
Köszönjük!
Megyünk a Kincsem parkba és leszünk páran. Ott lesz a Majosháza Réme Giulia is ( aki a G. Csaba barátom tulajdonában van ) aki BABY BIS lett Jászberényben, képet a MEOE oldalán találsz.
Gyere oda hozzánk, ott majd beszélünk.
Csaba
Üdv!! OK; akkor bandázunk:-)
JaAA!!
Lenne egy szakmaibb kérdésem.. Egy emailcÃmet kaphatok; ahol ezt feltehetem; vagy nem?:-)
Üdv!
Ha tudok válaszolok.
dog@majoshazareme.hu