News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Bismarck Gabriell from Hungary

Started by heartless, April 05, 2008, 05:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canecorsonancy

Hi Heartless,

Could you also introduce yourself? It is always nice to know who we are talking to ;)
xxx
Nancy

Rembtico


heartless

sorry for the overdue ansver. I was on holiday in the last few days!!
So..
My name is Zoltán Vitéz. I live in Budapest; in Hungary.
I have a Corso; Bismarck Gabriell! Am not a member of any commune of Cane Corso in Hungary because i look them otherwise like the other people!
So.. i think the Ordinary Cane Corso: robust; multitudinous; but choleric!!
I think; the Ordinary STANDART cane corso is Cesare from Timoniere kennel.. Artlessly he isn't the sole Cane corso.. for example: Bayron; Artú; Axel; Cratos; Majosháza-Réme Peron etc..
And look around in Corsos Kennel of Hungary..In majority i can't find this ordinary types of Corso..
ok ok; not all the reputation; but i think; if we look one of types of Corso; that robust; multitudinous; and good looking; we know; the dog can work; if it necessary!!

This is my conception! I think; it isn't a blanket.

heartless

Hy everybody!!
Today i made some photos from Gabriell...
We to lay oneself out to exhibition!!















heartless

Hy!!
Today we where on the Duna River with Ginostra örzője Kennel (www.ginostraorzoje.fw.hu) with Bess (Gabriell's sister)
Here some Picture:
Bess And Gabriell

Bess:



Gabriell:












Bella Doll's

Nice looking boy!! ;D I love your pictures, it is so pretty there. I love that green grass, I don't have grass anymore, I have CC's! lol ;D
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

Majoshaza

Hello Heartless!

Congrats, nice Dog Gabriel.


heartless

Quote from: Majoshaza on April 22, 2008, 04:34:05 AM
Hello Heartless!

Congrats, nice Dog Gabriel.


Helló!!!
Szerintem mi nyomhatjuk magyarul is nem? Hátha azt jobban megértjük!!
Köszönjük a dícséretet; én nem részletezem hogyan viszonyulok a kutyáitokhoz; szerintem az bőven elég hogy a hetente kétszer tutira végignézem az oldalatokat:-)
Kincsem parkba jöttök? Szeretnék majd bemutatkozni személyesen is!!:-)

heartless

Quote from: Bella Doll's on April 21, 2008, 07:25:00 PM
Nice looking boy!! ;D I love your pictures, it is so pretty there. I love that green grass, I don't have grass anymore, I have CC's! lol ;D
Thanks your nice words for me:-)

Majoshaza

#24
Köszönjük!

Megyünk a Kincsem parkba és leszünk páran. Ott lesz a Majosháza Réme Giulia is ( aki a G. Csaba barátom tulajdonában van ) aki BABY BIS lett Jászberényben, képet a MEOE oldalán találsz.
Gyere oda hozzánk, ott majd beszélünk. 

Csaba

heartless

Quote from: Majoshaza on April 23, 2008, 02:38:07 AM
Köszönjük!

Megyünk a Kincsem parkba és leszünk páran. Ott lesz a Majosháza Réme Giulia is ( aki a G. Csaba barátom tulajdonában van ) aki BABY BIS lett Jászberényben, képet a MEOE oldalán találsz.
Gyere oda hozzánk, ott majd beszélünk. 

Csaba

Üdv!! OK; akkor bandázunk:-)

heartless

JaAA!!
Lenne egy szakmaibb kérdésem.. Egy emailcímet kaphatok; ahol ezt feltehetem; vagy nem?:-)

Majoshaza

Üdv!

Ha tudok válaszolok.

dog@majoshazareme.hu