News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Bismarck Gabriell from Hungary

Started by heartless, April 05, 2008, 05:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heartless

hy!!

I would like to present my BEST firend; Bismarck Gabriell from www.ginostraorzoje.fw.hu kennel!
He is today one years old! He has a base; and intermediate examination in cerberos scool of dogs (www.cerberoskutyaiskola.hu)
I made a video of him; you can see it here ==> www.bismarckgabriell.extra.hu (you must wait approximately 1-2 mins to begin the show)
And some pic.


Helmut

Hello and welcome to this Forum, Bismarck Gabriell has good expression ,aristocratic looking (like the Origin) ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

Rivale C.C.

visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

Zadoque

Welcome!!! Nice looking boy! Congratulations!!! Also nice clip, with many great pics!!!

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Aiace

Szia herti! Gyönyörű a kutyád!

üdv. Kriszta
Aiace del Rosso Malpelo

KahuCaneCorso


Bella Doll's

Hello and welcome to the Forum, enjoy your time here!! Very nice dog!!
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

Ronda75

 :) Welcome on board! Beautiful guy, congrats!
Enrica

Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

Jozef


Mari

"Utility is the true criterion of beauty"- Captian Max Von Stephanitz
Scandifio Damian Marcus Aurelius French Ring Brevet, Sch III, Sch II, Sch I, Sch BH; CAL I, II & III; BST I; TAN; CGC; Battle of Atlanta 1st place advanced; Monigraphica 2nd place; Iron Dog Protection Tournament 3rd Place;

BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

heartless

Thank you for your commendatory fair speeches; and your greetings! I'll care take a lot of picture from my dog; but i don't no where can i put on my picture.. Here or another topic in "photo Center"?