hi everybody
my name is AurÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,©lien, allias BOB
I'm a little ugly french CC breeder, i love CC since 2000
i working for Eukanuba in South of france
this my dogs
Sacha
(http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7503/chachawkd7.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
Ufens
(http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/8823/ufensus1.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
Ulysse
(http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/4756/h4luluok1.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
Urana
(http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/1227/urana2pm4.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
Ciao, Bobby! ;D
Little ugly French breeder ;D ;D ;D
hello and welcome bob
nice dogs
i really like how youve had the ears cropped i prefer the shorter crop
Quote from: chris on August 18, 2006, 03:28:00 PM
hello and welcome bob
nice dogs
i really like how youve had the ears cropped i prefer the shorter crop
thank you Chris ;)
absolutly, i prefer short ears for CC....
but now......in France we can't cropp ears, only tail !!!!!!
we must make with new law.....
Welcome!!
welcome to the forum bob....i hope you enjoy it.
welcome here!
Would you please tell me alittle about Urana and Sacha? I do like them from the pics ;D
Something about their temparement/personilty and parents...would you like to do that
thanx Asia.
ok, I can see, u are curious...... ;)
Urana is the daughter of Sacha
Sacha is the full sister of Tutti Frutti , french ch 2005.
Parents are only ugly french dogs....
i love cc's charactere.....strong, big, good guardians at home....and very social!!!!
Urana, she 's a very good sofa's dog....
Sacha like RCI, she's very strong and sportive.
Urana
(http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/6461/dscn4137dp7.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
only pic of her body....sorry
(http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/9117/dscn4139rk9.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
and her mother Sacha
(http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/9016/boudin4wx0.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/1231/sachaeuk2gi8.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
Hi Bob, that was really fast :o THANX
It is amazing; I do like them both, and they are mother and daughter :-*
No joke about the parents of Sacha?
Yes indeed; their character is wonderfull
And they really have their own character;
that makes each one unique
Special Urana; she has something that makes my heart beat
very nice dogs
welcome to the forum :)
Hello,
Welcome on board
Hi! Welcome here!
welcome Bob ;D
you have an amazing blue male in france, that I am totalley in love with. hes name is Paco, but he is called Unico :)
Susen
Hi Bob, I can speak English here, and I'm happy ;D
Hello bob... ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¿And your new puppies?
Susen, you make a mistake. Unico, called Paco is owned by reg, not by bob
I think us ugly little breeders should stick together!!!
Welcome!
Hi everybody
I am backÃ, ;D
I had lostÃ, url
sorry for this veryÃ, late answer....more 6 month!!!!!!! :o
Hi Montse, I'm soo happy from my last litter
ch Sacha (MC) X ch Zar del Rosso Malpelo (it, repro)
Elomynn
(http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/7393/elodm0.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/8852/elo2ab2.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/3099/elo1nq5.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/3239/elo3mi5.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
Baka
(http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6674/baka3du7.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6208/bakapm4.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/1177/baka2rc6.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
Erwyn
(http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/9974/erwyngn2.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/726/erwyn2zn1.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3097/erwyn3rm2.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/7824/erwyn4yr8.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
Flower
(http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/9663/flowercu3.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
and another dogs from my kennel
(http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5341/img1541ai5.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
great pics and nice looking dogs