News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Bob new french CC lover.

Started by Bob, August 18, 2006, 02:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

hi everybody
my name is AurÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,©lien, allias BOB
I'm a little ugly french CC breeder, i love CC since 2000

i working for Eukanuba in South of france

this my dogs
Sacha


Ufens


Ulysse


Urana
Picpic bloodline....

Jane

Ciao, Bobby!  ;D
Little ugly French breeder  ;D ;D ;D

chris

hello and welcome bob
nice dogs
i really like how youve had the ears cropped i prefer the shorter crop

Bob

Quote from: chris on August 18, 2006, 03:28:00 PM
hello and welcome bob
nice dogs
i really like how youve had the ears cropped i prefer the shorter crop

thank you Chris  ;)
absolutly, i prefer short ears for CC....
but now......in France we can't cropp  ears, only tail !!!!!!
we must make with new law.....
Picpic bloodline....

ninci

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

Casa del Sol

welcome to the forum bob....i hope you enjoy it.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

welcome here!
Would you please tell me alittle about Urana and Sacha? I do like them from the pics  ;D
Something about their temparement/personilty and parents...would you like to do that

Bob

thanx Asia.
ok, I can see, u are curious...... ;)

Urana is the daughter of Sacha
Sacha is the full sister of Tutti Frutti , french ch 2005.
Parents are only ugly french dogs....

i love cc's charactere.....strong, big, good guardians at home....and very social!!!!
Urana, she 's a very good sofa's dog....
Sacha like RCI, she's very strong and sportive.
Picpic bloodline....

Bob

Picpic bloodline....

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Hi Bob, that was really fast :o THANX
It is amazing; I do like them both, and they are mother and daughter :-*
No joke about the parents of Sacha?

Yes indeed; their character is wonderfull
And they really have their own character;
that makes each one unique

Special Urana; she has something that makes my heart beat

Irena

very nice dogs
welcome to the forum  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Cohors

360º Cane Corso

Anita


del_angelo

welcome Bob ;D
you have an amazing blue male in france, that I am totalley in love with. hes name is Paco, but he is called Unico :)



Susen

Mashkin

Hi Bob, I can speak English here, and I'm happy ;D