Hi
I'm Guzzi... I have to passions... dogs and motorbikes... clearly I did not join this forum because of the latter... ;D... I'm from the north of Holland... I have two crossbreed dogs, with one of those I do agility...
Hello Guzzi,
Nice to see you here! :)
Yep, many familiar names on this forum :) ... and... I was hoping to meeting you all in real-life this Sunday at the Raduno... However, I made another appointment for Sunday (I will hopefully tell you about soon... grant me a little secrecy for now...) So it seems I won't be there after all....
Quote from: Guzzi on August 18, 2006, 11:25:15 PM
Yep, many familiar names on this forumÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, :) ... and... I was hoping to meeting you all in real-life this Sunday at the Raduno... However, I made another appointment for Sunday (I will hopefully tell you about soon... grant me a little secrecy for now...) So it seems I won't be there after all....
Whenn there is talking about cc I am always in ::)
And maybe I will see you in Septeber in doggy school
hola, and welcome.....
Quote from: Guzzi on August 18, 2006, 11:25:15 PM
However, I made another appointment for Sunday (I will hopefully tell you about soon... grant me a little secrecy for now...)
Secrecy granted ;D
Quote from: canecorsonancy on August 19, 2006, 10:53:47 AM
Quote from: Guzzi on August 18, 2006, 11:25:15 PM
However, I made another appointment for Sunday (I will hopefully tell you about soon... grant me a little secrecy for now...)
Secrecy granted ;D
Terrible; for a curious girl like me
I am wonder what you are talking about :-[
I hope to tell you all about it Sunday-evening...for now :-X... and to make it even worse for you, Asia..., I think that Nancy can guess what I'm talking about.... but don't harass her over it sunday at the Raduno... ;D
Quote from: Guzzi on August 19, 2006, 11:41:26 AM
I hope to tell you all about it Sunday-evening...for now :-X... and to make it even worse for you, Asia..., I think that Nancy can guess what I'm talking about.... but don't harass her over it sunday at the Raduno... ;D
I make it even worse. I indeed do know what you are talking about, but my lips are :-X ;D
welcome to the forum
Ok.... now I can tell... today we went to Heerlen (Holland) to visit a CC Breeder... and we went home with our first CC puppy :D :D... her name is Guzzi
Congratulations Guzzi... Have good time with your CC.
welcome Guzzi and congra for the new puppy :)
Welcome
You will find this B.B very helpful ;D
Hi! Welcome here!!!!! :)
Quote from: Guzzi on August 20, 2006, 07:40:21 PM
Ok.... now I can tell... today we went to Heerlen (Holland) to visit a CC Breeder... and we went home with our first CC puppyÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, :D :D... her name is Guzzi
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Give Guzzi a :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* from me. She is so great. I'm going to miss her running over my back and giving me kisses all the time. I wish you luck making any good pictures of her! Her and a camera........... She loved that thing too much (kissing my lens all the time ;D)
Congratulations :-*
She is from Kendra and Joekel? Puppies that Nancy post photos here and making me crazy looking that photos all the time ;D?
Kimba and Joekel ;D Kendra is my female. She did not have pups. But I understand the confusion. The names are a bit simular......
Guzzi made it very difficult for me to make a good picture of her. She was always on top of me, or looking for something new to discover (hide under or behind). I can't wait to see new pics of her on the forum. Or............ knowing Guzzi, pictures of a tail or tongue ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: canecorsonancy on August 23, 2006, 08:27:28 PM
Kimba and Joekel ;D Kendra is my female.
Oh sorry :-[ I think the right combination just write the wrong one. :-[
welcome Guzzi :)
Hi! Welcome! :)
Quote from: ninci on August 23, 2006, 08:52:01 PM
Quote from: canecorsonancy on August 23, 2006, 08:27:28 PM
Kimba and Joekel ;D Kendra is my female.
Oh sorry :-[ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, I think the right combination just write the wrong one.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, :-[
No problem. I think everybody knew what combination you meant. ;)
Quote from: canecorsonancy on August 23, 2006, 07:37:13 PM
Quote from: Guzzi on August 20, 2006, 07:40:21 PM
Ok.... now I can tell... today we went to Heerlen (Holland) to visit a CC Breeder... and we went home with our first CC puppyÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, :D :D... her name is Guzzi
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Give Guzzi aÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* from me. She is so great. I'm going to miss her running over my back and giving me kisses all the time. I wish you luck making any good pictures of her! Her and a camera........... She loved that thing too much (kissing my lens all the time ;D)
Consider it done... and I did manage to make some pictures during our week at Dankern See... I will try to post them asap.
welcome
Welcome :)