News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Another newby

Started by Guzzi, August 18, 2006, 11:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canecorsonancy

Quote from: Guzzi on August 20, 2006, 07:40:21 PM
Ok.... now I can tell... today we went to Heerlen (Holland) to visit a CC Breeder... and we went home with our first CC puppyÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :D :D... her name is Guzzi
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Give Guzzi a  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* from me. She is so great. I'm going to miss her running over my back and giving me kisses all the time. I wish you luck making any good pictures of her! Her and a camera........... She loved that thing too much (kissing my lens all the time ;D)
xxx
Nancy

ninci

Congratulations :-*

She is from Kendra and Joekel? Puppies that Nancy post photos here and making me crazy looking that photos all the time  ;D?
The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

canecorsonancy

Kimba and Joekel ;D Kendra is my female. She did not have pups. But I understand the confusion. The names are a bit simular......
Guzzi made it very difficult for me to make a good picture of her. She was always on top of me, or looking for something new to discover (hide under or behind). I can't wait to see new pics of her on the forum. Or............ knowing Guzzi, pictures of a tail or tongue ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
xxx
Nancy

ninci

Quote from: canecorsonancy on August 23, 2006, 08:27:28 PM
Kimba and Joekel ;D Kendra is my female.

Oh sorry :-[  I think the right combination just write the wrong one.  :-[





The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

del_angelo


Anita


canecorsonancy

Quote from: ninci on August 23, 2006, 08:52:01 PM
Quote from: canecorsonancy on August 23, 2006, 08:27:28 PM
Kimba and Joekel ;D Kendra is my female.

Oh sorry :-[ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I think the right combination just write the wrong one.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :-[

No problem. I think everybody knew what combination you meant. ;)
xxx
Nancy

Guzzi

Quote from: canecorsonancy on August 23, 2006, 07:37:13 PM
Quote from: Guzzi on August 20, 2006, 07:40:21 PM
Ok.... now I can tell... today we went to Heerlen (Holland) to visit a CC Breeder... and we went home with our first CC puppyÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :D :D... her name is Guzzi
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Give Guzzi aÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* from me. She is so great. I'm going to miss her running over my back and giving me kisses all the time. I wish you luck making any good pictures of her! Her and a camera........... She loved that thing too much (kissing my lens all the time ;D)

Consider it done... and I did manage to make some pictures during our week at Dankern See... I will try to post them asap.

All-TimeDogs

Bianca

Corine


Our dogs are for life, not just for breeding.