News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Another newby

Started by Guzzi, August 18, 2006, 11:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guzzi

Hi

I'm Guzzi... I have to passions... dogs and motorbikes... clearly I did not join this forum because of the latter... ;D... I'm from the north of Holland... I have two crossbreed dogs, with one of those I do agility...

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Hello Guzzi,
Nice to see you here! :)

Guzzi

Yep, many familiar names on this forum  :) ... and... I was hoping to meeting you all in real-life this Sunday at the Raduno... However, I made another appointment for Sunday (I will hopefully tell you about soon... grant me a little secrecy for now...) So it seems I won't be there after all....

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Quote from: Guzzi on August 18, 2006, 11:25:15 PM
Yep, many familiar names on this forumÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :) ... and... I was hoping to meeting you all in real-life this Sunday at the Raduno... However, I made another appointment for Sunday (I will hopefully tell you about soon... grant me a little secrecy for now...) So it seems I won't be there after all....
Whenn there is talking about cc I am always in ::)
And maybe I will see you in Septeber in doggy school

Casa del Sol

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

canecorsonancy

Quote from: Guzzi on August 18, 2006, 11:25:15 PM
However, I made another appointment for Sunday (I will hopefully tell you about soon... grant me a little secrecy for now...)
Secrecy granted ;D
xxx
Nancy

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Quote from: canecorsonancy on August 19, 2006, 10:53:47 AM
Quote from: Guzzi on August 18, 2006, 11:25:15 PM
However, I made another appointment for Sunday (I will hopefully tell you about soon... grant me a little secrecy for now...)
Secrecy granted ;D
Terrible; for a curious girl like me
I am wonder what you are talking about :-[

Guzzi

I hope to tell you all about it Sunday-evening...for now :-X... and to make it even worse for you, Asia..., I think that Nancy can guess what I'm talking about.... but don't harass her over it sunday at the Raduno... ;D

canecorsonancy

Quote from: Guzzi on August 19, 2006, 11:41:26 AM
I hope to tell you all about it Sunday-evening...for now :-X... and to make it even worse for you, Asia..., I think that Nancy can guess what I'm talking about.... but don't harass her over it sunday at the Raduno... ;D
I make it even worse. I indeed do know what you are talking about, but my lips are :-X  ;D
xxx
Nancy

chris


Guzzi

Ok.... now I can tell... today we went to Heerlen (Holland) to visit a CC Breeder... and we went home with our first CC puppy  :D :D... her name is Guzzi

Ludovic

Congratulations Guzzi... Have good time with your CC.
Kenavo - Ludovic


Irena

welcome Guzzi and congra for the new puppy  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Garciano

Welcome
You will find this B.B very helpful ;D

Anita

Hi! Welcome here!!!!!  :)