I am new to this forum and wanted to say Hello. I currently own Four Corsos. If you are from the Bay area let me know so we can organize a meetup. Hope to hear from you soon.
Max
welcome to the forum...
lots of good people here and tons of great info...
any pics of your dogs? where they from?
eddie
I am trying to post them but their not loading ??? I have dogs from Avalanche, Blusteel, and my other two Have Scandifio, Stonecroft, Miah, castleguard and a bunch of other good blood in them.
Welcome to the forum. Nice to have you.
Welcome to the forum, Max
hey max!
welcome
Hello and welcome to this forum Max :) :)
Welcome and enjoy your time here! ;)
Hello! ;D
I don't have any good pics of max's adult dogs yet but here is one of the pups from his first litter. 8 wks old
(http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k23/tmlto/sj%20meetup%20apr%2012%202008/IMG_1015.jpg)
(http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k23/tmlto/sj%20meetup%20apr%2012%202008/IMG_1002.jpg)
Welcome Max! :)
Welcome to the forum, we look forward to some interesting posts. Please post pictures of your corso crew.
Welcome Max from Bella Dolls in North Carolina.. Enjoy your time here..
Hello Max !
Suzanne and I lived in San Jose for 20 years before coming back to NY!
Welcome!
Hello and Welcome!! ;D
Max,
Welcome to the Forum! I'm originally from San Jose and now live in Fresno! Great to hear from you, sounds like you have a huge canine family? Are they all companion or do you do any Showing or Working with them? Well hope to hear more from you, like you, I have been interested in meeting people who share the same Corso passion in California!
I cant seem to upload photos for you guys. Sorry ??? I love the breed and really enjoying this forum with all this awesome info. IF anyone is interested we will be having meetups twice a month in Fremont. Obedience and Protection training will be held here if anyone is interested.
Quote from: maxttran on May 03, 2008, 10:42:16 PM
I cant seem to upload photos for you guys.
See http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=3471.0 ;)
and http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=3201.0 :D
Hey Max, welcome to the forum!
OK hope this works.
EVE
(http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn259/maxttran/EVE.jpg)
Brooklyn my pup
(http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn259/maxttran/Brooklynpuppics005-1.jpg)
Moose
(http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn259/maxttran/Puppies005.jpg)
Blaze that just died on Monday
(http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn259/maxttran/Blaze-1.jpg)
I am sorry for your loss. :'(
I like your pics, thanks for sharing.. :)
Hi Max,
Welcome to the forum! I have a puppy owner in your area. I'll check with them and see if they don't mind me giving you their information. :)