News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello From San Jose California

Started by maxttran, May 01, 2008, 09:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rivale C.C.

visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

J~Andrews

Max,
Welcome to the Forum! I'm originally from San Jose and now live in Fresno! Great to hear from you, sounds like you have a huge canine family? Are they all companion or do you do any Showing or Working with them? Well hope to hear more from you, like you, I have been interested in meeting people who share the same Corso passion in California!

maxttran

I cant seem to upload photos for you guys. Sorry ??? I love the breed and really enjoying this forum with all this awesome info. IF anyone is interested we will be having meetups twice a month in Fremont. Obedience and Protection training will be held here if anyone is interested.

canecorsonancy

xxx
Nancy

BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

maxttran

OK hope this works.
EVE

Brooklyn my pup

Moose

Blaze that just died on Monday

Bella Doll's

I am sorry for your loss. :'(

I like your pics, thanks for sharing.. :)
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

Stephanie

Hi Max,

Welcome to the forum!  I have a puppy owner in your area.  I'll check with them and see if they don't mind me giving you their information.  :)


USA