News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello From San Jose California

Started by maxttran, May 01, 2008, 09:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxttran

I am new to this forum and wanted to say Hello. I currently own Four Corsos. If you are from the Bay area let me know so we can organize a meetup. Hope to hear from you soon.
Max

Casa del Sol

welcome to the forum...
lots of good people here and tons of great info...
any pics of your dogs? where they from?

eddie
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

maxttran

I am trying to post them but their not loading ???  I have dogs from Avalanche, Blusteel, and my other two Have Scandifio, Stonecroft, Miah, castleguard and a bunch of other good blood in them.

justice

Welcome to the forum. Nice to have you.

Janet Gigante



Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

tmlto

There are only two breeds of dogs in the world, Cane Corso and those that wish they were

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Helmut

Hello and welcome to this forum Max :) :)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Jozef

Welcome and enjoy your time here!  ;)

KahuCaneCorso


tmlto

I don't have any good pics of max's adult dogs yet but here is one of the pups from his first litter. 8 wks old

There are only two breeds of dogs in the world, Cane Corso and those that wish they were

CorsoInCA


Mari

Welcome to the forum, we look forward to some interesting posts.  Please post pictures of your corso crew.
"Utility is the true criterion of beauty"- Captian Max Von Stephanitz
Scandifio Damian Marcus Aurelius French Ring Brevet, Sch III, Sch II, Sch I, Sch BH; CAL I, II & III; BST I; TAN; CGC; Battle of Atlanta 1st place advanced; Monigraphica 2nd place; Iron Dog Protection Tournament 3rd Place;

Bella Doll's

Welcome Max from Bella Dolls in North Carolina.. Enjoy your time here..
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

Liberty Cane Corso

Hello Max !

Suzanne and I lived in San Jose for 20 years before coming back to NY!

Welcome!

Joe Hovorka
Liberty Cane Corso
U.S.A.