8) HELLO EVERYONE MY NAME IS MANUEL CERVANTES, IM FROM STOCKTON CA AND IM VERY EXITED TO JOIN THE FORUM.. I HAVE A 4 MONTH OLD CORSO PUP BY THE NAME OF DECO.. IM HOPING TO FIND MORE CORSO OWNERS IN MY AREA AND TO FIND MORE CC FANATICS..
Welcome and enjoy your time on the forum! ;)
welcome!
have a great time :)
hello and welcome on board
Welcome and enjoy!!! :)
what's up manuel, welcome to the forum....
i'll be moving to so cal soon...
where is your pup from?
Welcome aboard, Enjoy 8)
welcome from Bella Dolls in NC, enjoy your time here! ;D
Hey Mani!!! Enjoy the forum
Hi Manuel, welcome!
welcome :)
Hi Manuel,welcome to the Forum, I am sure that you'll find lot's of CC fanatics here ;D ;D
welcome to the institute ;D
ciao 8)
Glad your here.... ;D
I'm from the Fresno area :)
Welcome! :)
Welcome aboard.
Hello and Welcome
Hello! ;D
Mani,
Welcome to the forum, I'm also in the Fresno, CA area! Hope to hear more!
Quote from: santana_italia on June 04, 2008, 01:42:18 PM
what's up manuel, welcome to the forum....
i'll be moving to so cal soon...
where is your pup from?
oh thats along way from italy..i purchased my pup from a guy in san jose CA..
welcome...
Hi & Welcome
Hello welcome and enjoy ;D
Hello and welcome!! ;D
Welcome to the forum!
Hello and welcome!!
Hello Manuel! Our family includes Deuce a 7 month old CC and we live in Elk Grove! Welcome to the forum!!!