Hello
Now i can make the registration, and fiend out :D how can i write this forum.
My name is Beata Margitan from Hungary, i m the owner for the Timoniere Kennel.
I hope that this after i can see day by day the forum, and won't be forget how it working.
(http://gallery.site.hu/d/5190099-1/Cesare1_600x450.JPG)
Bea
Hello Bea,
be very welcomed by the forum!
Szia Beus!
Örülök hogy sikerült! :)
A képekre majd figyelj hogy ne legyenek nagyok.
Ügyi vagy!
Szióka Kriszta
Hello
Thanks ;)
Welcome (http://board.freeones.com/images/smilies/hatsoff.gif)
Hello and Welcome ;) ;)
Jim
Hello everybody
Thanks your welcome and i hope if i logout, i will fiend again how it is working :D
I must go to look out my dogs, cose here is very hot, and i like to wash them again
By - By
Hello & Welcome! :)
Hello Beata :D
I retrace your kennel and dogs for long time and I can tell you that you are in the top of the CC breeds in Europe!
Nice to see you here and Cesare is the best CC in the world on my oppinion ;)
regards from Serbia
Rile
Hello again
I fiend it first time that how this forum working, first a little bit difficult for me, but after easy.
Hello and welcome.
Welcome, again.
Hello Bea! Best regards from Slovakia and very best regards from Cesare puppies as well... ;)
(http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk207/ivanisjozef/futballteam.jpg)
Hello Josef
Thank your regard, and the puppies are very nice .
Hello Beata!
Nice to meet you here and welcome! :D
Welcome Bea!
Roberto
Thank you
Quote from: rista77 on July 13, 2008, 02:36:04 PM
Hello Beata :D
I retrace your kennel and dogs for long time and I can tell you that you are in the top of the CC breeds in Europe!
Nice to see you here and Cesare is the best CC in the world on my oppinion ;)
regards from Serbia
Rile
Hello
Thank you very much that you write me this nice letter :)
i m very happy that some people likes me , and my kennel.
You have nice dogs too :)
Wish you and your Dogs the Best in the Future
Bea
Wecome here Cesare.
;D
Hello Bea, welcome here to the Forum, your Cesare is one of the Top CC in our world. ;D ;D
Hello! ;D
Quote from: CCSTARLIGHT on July 13, 2008, 09:39:49 PM
Hello Bea, welcome here to the Forum, your Cesare is one of the Top CC in our world. ;D ;D
Hello
Thanks your letter, and that you like Cesare too :)
Hello, welcome to the forum
Hello and welcome
welcome to the forum
Hello! ;D
Good to see this forum is expanding and gets new members everyday!!
Welcome! Hope you have a great time here!I do ;)
Camilla 8)
Quote from: CamillaS on July 15, 2008, 06:13:02 PM
Hello! ;D
Good to see this forum is expanding and gets new members everyday!!
Welcome! Hope you have a great time here!I do ;)
Camilla 8)
Hello
Thanks i try to see the forum day by day if i will have enough time, and i m happy to see a lot of people who like Cane Corso, and this is a very friendly forum, no attact, no fighting, only relax, and people who like this beautifull kiend of Dog
Bea
Welcome here. :-*
Hello and welcome ;)
Welcome to the forum... I have been on your website plenty before. I like the new update to it.
Your Cesare and SM's Marlo are two of my absolute favorites :)
Welcome here Cesare. ;)
[]´s
Eduardo / CCK.
Quote from: Cane Club Kennel on July 16, 2008, 07:58:14 PM
Welcome here Cesare. ;)
[]´s
Eduardo / CCK.
Hello
Thank you, i hope once a time we will meet each other :)
:) Welcome! Your Corsi are very nice! My paternal Grandparents were from Budapest. Someday I will visit your country! Enjoy this wonderful forum!
Quote from: patti on July 17, 2008, 01:13:58 AM
:) Welcome! Your Corsi are very nice! My paternal Grandparents were from Budapest. Someday I will visit your country! Enjoy this wonderful forum!
Hello
Thanks, if once a time you will come to my country, visit me too :)
Bea
Hello Beata,
Cesare is one of the most beautiful CC`s I`ve ever seen!! ;)
Hello and welcome to the forum bea ;D
Hello and welcome here, I like your dogs and I'm impressed by Cesare :o
Saw you in Luxemburg last year when he became Lux Ch
(http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a297/KatjaC/luxemburg23.jpg)
Welcome here Bea
;D ;D welcome here
massimo ;D
Hello and Welcome :D
Quote from: karolina on July 17, 2008, 01:50:03 PM
Hello Beata,
Cesare is one of the most beautiful CC`s I`ve ever seen!! ;)
thank you Caroline.
we were yesterday in Oberwarten, was a very exelent place in your home.
bea
Quote from: Katja and Arek on July 17, 2008, 09:00:22 PM
Hello and welcome here, I like your dogs and I'm impressed by Cesare :o
Saw you in Luxemburg last year when he became Lux Ch
(http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a297/KatjaC/luxemburg23.jpg)
Thanks , in Luxemburg i was very-very tired, cose we draw 11 hours long, but was a very nice show, with a lot of very nice Corsos
Hello and welcome.
Of course i like Cesare,
but i do like Cleopatra di Nucheria (i saw in Oberwart) also very much...very nice girl! ;)
Quote from: Dominik on July 22, 2008, 06:39:53 PM
Hello and welcome.
Of course i like Cesare,
but i do like Cleopatra di Nucheria (i saw in Oberwart) also very much...very nice girl! ;)
Thank you Dominik, for me Cleo is a little Devil ;D
Quote from: hga1101 on July 13, 2008, 06:08:12 PM
Hello Beata!
Nice to meet you here and welcome! :D
Thanks
Quote from: Cesare on July 21, 2008, 08:19:14 AM
Quote from: rothorm on July 18, 2008, 07:59:05 AM
Welcome here Bea
thank,
when will be meet again ?
Luxembourg September? Roma September? Budapest Octobre?
Hello and welcome.
Hallo Daddy,
lets eat a big calf-bone together next week in Hungary. Or do you prefer a chicken, seafish or "Hirsch"?
Your son
hello, welcome to the forum!! ;)
Quote from: Bandito-Escobar on September 26, 2008, 07:21:00 AM
Hallo Daddy,
lets eat a big calf-bone together next week in Hungary. Or do you prefer a chicken, seafish or "Hirsch"?
Your son
Oh my big son we waiting you very much, and i promisse you that will be eating a good dinner together ;D
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Jen
Congratulations
can you remember what I told you?
You are the champion. Europachampion 2008 Cesare! Congratulations from
Armin and Bandito-Escobar