News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Cesare

Started by Cesare, July 13, 2008, 11:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cesare

Hello

Now i  can make the registration, and fiend out :D how can i write this forum.

My name is Beata Margitan from Hungary, i m the owner for the Timoniere Kennel.

I hope that this after i can see day by day the forum, and won't be forget how it working.




Bea

Antikdogge

Hello Bea,

be very welcomed by the forum!

Aiace

Szia Beus!

Örülök hogy sikerült! :)
A képekre majd figyelj hogy ne legyenek nagyok.
Ügyi vagy!

Szióka  Kriszta
Aiace del Rosso Malpelo

Cesare


Markus


Jim Ballard

Hello and Welcome ;) ;)

Jim
De Oppresso Liber

Cesare

Hello everybody

Thanks your welcome and i hope if i logout, i will fiend again how it is working  :D

I must go to look out my dogs, cose here is very hot, and i like to wash them again

By - By

LisaB

Hello & Welcome!  :)
Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

rista77

Hello Beata  :D

I retrace your kennel and dogs for long time and I can tell you that you are in the top of the CC breeds in Europe!

Nice to see you here and Cesare is the best CC in the world on my oppinion  ;)

regards from Serbia
Rile

Cesare

Hello again

I fiend it first time that how this forum working, first a little bit difficult for me, but after easy.


samstig

Hello and welcome.
Sandy Stigliano

Holger


Jozef

Hello Bea! Best regards from Slovakia and very best regards from Cesare puppies as well...  ;)


Cesare

Hello   Josef

Thank your regard, and the puppies are very nice .


hga1101

Hello Beata!

Nice to meet you here and welcome!  :D