News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Cesare

Started by Cesare, July 13, 2008, 11:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I SARACENI/Dell'Antiqua Apulia

Welcome Bea!

Roberto

Cesare


Cesare

Quote from: rista77 on July 13, 2008, 02:36:04 PM
Hello Beata  :D

I retrace your kennel and dogs for long time and I can tell you that you are in the top of the CC breeds in Europe!

Nice to see you here and Cesare is the best CC in the world on my oppinion  ;)

regards from Serbia
Rile

Hello

Thank you very much that you write me this nice letter  :)

i m very happy that some people likes me , and my kennel.

You have nice dogs too :)

Wish you and your Dogs the Best in the Future

Bea


La Collina Del Corso

Wecome here Cesare.
;D

Helmut

Hello Bea, welcome here to the Forum, your Cesare is one of the Top CC in our world. ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

KahuCaneCorso


Cesare

Quote from: CCSTARLIGHT on July 13, 2008, 09:39:49 PM
Hello Bea, welcome here to the Forum, your Cesare is one of the Top CC in our world. ;D ;D

Hello

Thanks your letter, and that you like Cesare too :)

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hello, welcome to the forum
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

comet1118

Hello and welcome

rebecca

welcome to the forum
animal's for life!!!!


Camilla

Hello! ;D

Good to see this forum is expanding and gets new members everyday!!
Welcome! Hope you have a great time here!I do ;)

Camilla  8)
-Camilla Sørensen-

Cesare

Quote from: CamillaS on July 15, 2008, 06:13:02 PM
Hello! ;D

Good to see this forum is expanding and gets new members everyday!!
Welcome! Hope you have a great time here!I do ;)

Camilla  8)

Hello

Thanks i try to see the forum day by day if i will have enough time, and i m happy to see a lot of people who like Cane Corso, and this is a very friendly forum, no attact, no fighting, only relax, and people who like this beautifull kiend of Dog

Bea

jojo

www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

denis_ali

Hello and welcome  ;)

Valle degli Orsi Ali Cane Corso
www.canecorso.ro

CorsoInCA

Welcome to the forum... I have been on your website plenty before.  I like the new update to it.

Your Cesare and SM's Marlo are two of my absolute favorites  :)