News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Cesare

Started by Cesare, July 13, 2008, 11:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cane Club Kennel

Welcome here Cesare.  ;)

[]´s

Eduardo / CCK.

100% envolved

Cesare

Quote from: Cane Club Kennel on July 16, 2008, 07:58:14 PM
Welcome here Cesare.  ;)

[]´s

Eduardo / CCK.

Hello

Thank you, i hope once a time we will meet each other :)

patti

 :) Welcome! Your Corsi are very nice! My paternal Grandparents were from Budapest. Someday I will visit your country! Enjoy this wonderful forum!

Cesare

Quote from: patti on July 17, 2008, 01:13:58 AM
:) Welcome! Your Corsi are very nice! My paternal Grandparents were from Budapest. Someday I will visit your country! Enjoy this wonderful forum!

Hello

Thanks, if once a time you will come to my country, visit me too :)

Bea

karolina

Hello Beata,

Cesare is one of the most beautiful CC`s I`ve ever seen!!  ;)

chris

Hello and welcome to the forum bea ;D

Kat

Hello and welcome here, I like your dogs and I'm impressed by Cesare  :o
Saw you in Luxemburg last year when he became Lux Ch



rothorm

Welcome here Bea

www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

i fontanili

 ;D ;D welcome here
massimo ;D

Patricia

Hello and Welcome  :D


www.canecorsoverhoeff.nl

Cesare


Cesare

Quote from: karolina on July 17, 2008, 01:50:03 PM
Hello Beata,

Cesare is one of the most beautiful CC`s I`ve ever seen!!  ;)

thank you Caroline.
we were yesterday in Oberwarten, was a very exelent place in your home.

bea

Cesare


Cesare

Quote from: Katja and Arek on July 17, 2008, 09:00:22 PM
Hello and welcome here, I like your dogs and I'm impressed by Cesare  :o
Saw you in Luxemburg last year when he became Lux Ch




Thanks , in Luxemburg i was very-very tired, cose we draw 11 hours long, but was a very nice show, with a lot of very nice Corsos

Cesare