Hello all my name is Deon and I am the proud owner of a cc named CoCo Chanel di Sogni. I will post a picture soon trying to wait till the bandages come of from getting her ears cropped.
Quote from: coco on July 23, 2008, 05:24:38 AM
Hello all my name is Deon and I am the proud owner of a cc named CoCo Chanel di Sogni. I will post a picture soon trying to wait till the bandages come of from getting her ears cropped.
Hello
welcome here in the Forum
Hello deon
Welcome to the forum ;D
Welcome Deon and enjoy your time on the forum! ;)
hello and welcome ;D
Welcome...
Is Coco from Mac & Nicoletta?
welcome
Welcome! :)
welcome
Hello and welcome :D
HI welcome to the board
Hello and welcome.
Hello Deon, welcome on the Forum :)
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Quote from: CorsoInCA on July 23, 2008, 07:52:27 AM
Welcome...
Is Coco from Mac & Nicoletta?
yes she is. Mac and Nic are beautiful I hope she turns out like them this is my first corso and I am loving her
Hello and welcome!
welcome to the forum.
Welcome Deon !! Glad to see you here.
hello coco welcom on the forum
Hello and welcome here!!! ;)
welcome...