News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from Houston

Started by coco, July 23, 2008, 05:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coco

Hello all my name is Deon and I am the proud owner of a cc named CoCo Chanel di Sogni.  I will post a picture soon trying to wait till the bandages come of from getting her ears cropped. 

Cesare

Quote from: coco on July 23, 2008, 05:24:38 AM
Hello all my name is Deon and I am the proud owner of a cc named CoCo Chanel di Sogni.  I will post a picture soon trying to wait till the bandages come of from getting her ears cropped. 

Hello

welcome here in the Forum


chris

Hello deon

Welcome to the forum  ;D

Jozef

Welcome Deon and enjoy your time on the forum!  ;)

Jerry&Kayla


CorsoInCA

Welcome...

Is Coco from Mac & Nicoletta?

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Patricia



www.canecorsoverhoeff.nl

BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Blue Ridge Corsos

JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

Helmut

Hello Deon, welcome on the Forum :)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Mary

Hello and welcome to the forum.

coco

Quote from: CorsoInCA on July 23, 2008, 07:52:27 AM
Welcome...

Is Coco from Mac & Nicoletta?

yes she is.  Mac and Nic are beautiful I hope she turns out like them this is my first corso and I am loving her