Hello All CC-fanciers!
I haven't been here long time and can see new faces. Welcome everyone :)
(http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/8535/delortecanecorso3ys9.jpg)
Let me introduce myself ad my kennel "DEL-ORTE"
I'm involved in CC's for over 11 years now - as breeder, owner and trainer. Plus I'm proffessional helper (guy who is bitten by dogs ;) ) and work with dogs on protection.
I'm proud to present my breeding work as I am focused on good job - trying to keep higest quality dogs with good temperament, lovely breed expression and healthy.
And here are some pictures of my youngsters males:
TIGRAN Del-Orte
(http://www.delorte.pl/pikczery/Tigran_glowa_20080615.jpg)
NIKO Del-Orte
(http://www.delorte.pl/pikczery/NIKO_DelOrte_2008_stoi3.jpg)
UMBER Del-Orte
(http://www.delorte.pl/pikczery/Umber_DelOrte_200805.jpg)
Greetings!
Marcin Luciak
Del-Orte Kennel
www.delorte.pl (http://www.delorte.p)
Hello and welcome marcin
Greetings from england ;D
Hello and welcome... Beautiful dogs! :D
hey, beatiful dogs on forum, but i couldn't check out your website.........:(
Hello Marcin, welcome back, greetings from east PL :D :D
hello and welcom
very nice dogs
Welcome! You have some verry nice dogs :)
Welcome. Great looking dogs.
Hello and welcome. Nice dogs. Wish your website was in English!
welcome!!! dogs are very interesting!!! very beautiful niko (mine preferred)
Hello Marcin,
nice to meet you here. Welcome Welcome
bye alex
Hello Marcin, welcome to the forum :)
Great looking dogs!!!
Greetings from Finland
Ilona & Alex
Hello it´s was pleasant to meet you here Sweden and see you nice dogs :D welcome to the forum :)
Quote from: Del-Orte on July 25, 2008, 09:58:29 PM
Hello All CC-fanciers!
I haven't been here long time and can see new faces. Welcome everyone :)
(http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/8535/delortecanecorso3ys9.jpg)
Let me introduce myself ad my kennel "DEL-ORTE"
I'm involved in CC's for over 11 years now - as breeder, owner and trainer. Plus I'm proffessional helper (guy who is bitten by dogs ;) ) and work with dogs on protection.
I'm proud to present my breeding work as I am focused on good job - trying to keep higest quality dogs with good temperament, lovely breed expression and healthy.
And here are some pictures of my youngsters males:
TIGRAN Del-Orte
(http://www.delorte.pl/pikczery/Tigran_glowa_20080615.jpg)
NIKO Del-Orte
(http://www.delorte.pl/pikczery/NIKO_DelOrte_2008_stoi3.jpg)
UMBER Del-Orte
(http://www.delorte.pl/pikczery/Umber_DelOrte_200805.jpg)
Greetings!
Marcin Luciak
Del-Orte Kennel
www.delorte.pl (http://www.delorte.p)
Hello
You have very perfect dogs, i saw one of them in Katowice this year when i was with Cesare. Welcome again, here :)
www.timonierekennel.com
Bea
Cześć Marcin! ;D
Great to see you here :)
Pieni sends regards!
Seija & Pienenpieni
Witam panie Marcinie - Welcome here!
I`m very happy to see you here also! ;)
Karolina
Welkome ;) Best kennel in Poland- Del-Orte ;D
welcome and congratulations for your subject
Cześć Marcin!!!! ;D
Your dogs are very nice!!!!
I love Umber - "in live" hi is super!!!!!! :)
Kinga
Hello everyone,
thank you for nice welcome posts and compliments about my dogs.
Forum has grown up so much - it takes lot of time to read everything :D
But I'll manage ;)
See you at shows!
Quote from: victoria82 on July 26, 2008, 01:03:33 AM
hey, beatiful dogs on forum, but i couldn't check out your website.........:(
We work on english version, so hopefully it will be easier for you to see it :)
Hello Marcin :D
Where more pictures of your cc ?? :)