News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Del-Orte kennel

Started by Del-Orte, July 25, 2008, 09:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Del-Orte

Hello All CC-fanciers!

I haven't been here long time and can see new faces. Welcome everyone :)



Let me introduce myself ad my kennel "DEL-ORTE"
I'm involved in CC's for over 11 years now - as breeder, owner and trainer. Plus I'm proffessional helper (guy who is bitten by dogs ;) ) and work with dogs on protection.

I'm proud to present my breeding work as I am focused on good job - trying to keep higest quality dogs with good temperament, lovely breed expression and healthy.

And here are some pictures of my youngsters males:
TIGRAN Del-Orte


NIKO Del-Orte


UMBER Del-Orte


Greetings!
Marcin Luciak
Del-Orte Kennel
www.delorte.pl

---------
Marcin Luciak

Del-Orte Kennel
www.delorte.pl

chris

Hello and welcome marcin

Greetings from england ;D

KahuCaneCorso

Hello and welcome...  Beautiful dogs! :D

victoria82

hey, beatiful dogs on forum, but i couldn't check out your website.........:(
Victoria :)

Helmut

Hello Marcin, welcome back, greetings from east PL :D :D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

rebecca

hello and welcom
very nice dogs
animal's for life!!!!


Joey (La Protezione Migliore)

Welcome! You have some verry nice dogs :)

www.canecorsonederland.nl

justice

Welcome. Great looking dogs.

Blue Ridge Corsos

Hello and welcome.  Nice dogs.  Wish your website was in English!
JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

rob61

welcome!!! dogs are very interesting!!!  very beautiful niko (mine preferred)

hga1101

Hello Marcin,
nice to meet you here. Welcome Welcome

bye alex

MAXENTO


Hello Marcin, welcome to the forum :)
Great looking dogs!!!

Greetings from Finland
Ilona & Alex

Sussi

Hello it´s was pleasant to meet you here Sweden and see you nice dogs  :D welcome to the forum  :)

Cesare

Quote from: Del-Orte on July 25, 2008, 09:58:29 PM
Hello All CC-fanciers!

I haven't been here long time and can see new faces. Welcome everyone :)



Let me introduce myself ad my kennel "DEL-ORTE"
I'm involved in CC's for over 11 years now - as breeder, owner and trainer. Plus I'm proffessional helper (guy who is bitten by dogs ;) ) and work with dogs on protection.

I'm proud to present my breeding work as I am focused on good job - trying to keep higest quality dogs with good temperament, lovely breed expression and healthy.

And here are some pictures of my youngsters males:
TIGRAN Del-Orte


NIKO Del-Orte


UMBER Del-Orte


Greetings!
Marcin Luciak
Del-Orte Kennel
www.delorte.pl



Hello

You have very perfect dogs, i saw one of them in Katowice this year when i was with Cesare. Welcome again, here :)

www.timonierekennel.com

Bea

Doubleclicks/Seija

Cześć Marcin!  ;D
Great to see you here :)

Pieni sends regards!

Seija & Pienenpieni