My name is Milla, owner of 5 CC, 3 females and 2 males.
I'm "addicted" to this wonderful breed ;)
Me and my boyfriend live in the south of Sweden.
Hope to get to know other enthusiats here. 8)
// Milla
Welcome Milla. I hope you will enjoy here as much as we :)
Thanx! ;D
I've got a lot to read here... :)
I like the "you are the judge" section - interesting! ;)
Hi Milla, wellcome here ;)
hola welcome to the forum, hope you have fun here.
Hello and welcome
Yulia
Thank you all! :D
welcome to the forum :)
nice looking dogs
Hie Mila vÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¤lkommen till forum mit hundar!
Hi welcome; I'm trying to learn swedish, so I hope you can translate my try :-[
Quote from: Asia on September 05, 2006, 11:28:20 AM
Hie Mila vÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¤lkommen till forum mit hundar!
Hi welcome; I'm trying to learn swedish, so I hope you can translate my try :-[
That was good! ;D
Welcome :)
welcome :)
Hi Camilla.
You are here too, best regard to you and Kenneth
Isabella.
PS
Another hello to one in sweden, from a dane in sweden.