News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello from Sweden

Started by Milla, September 04, 2006, 07:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milla

My name is Milla, owner of 5 CC, 3 females and 2 males.
I'm "addicted" to this wonderful breed  ;)
Me and my boyfriend live in the south of Sweden.

Hope to get to know other enthusiats here.  8)

// Milla
- Puppies born -

ninci

Welcome Milla. I hope you will enjoy here as much as we  :)

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

Milla

Thanx!  ;D

I've got a lot to read here... :)

I like the "you are the judge" section - interesting!  ;)
- Puppies born -

Zazelle


Casa del Sol

hola welcome to the forum, hope you have fun here.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Milla

- Puppies born -

Irena

welcome  to the forum  :)
nice looking dogs


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Hie Mila vÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¤lkommen till forum mit hundar!
Hi welcome; I'm trying to learn swedish, so I hope you can translate my try :-[





Milla

Quote from: Asia on September 05, 2006, 11:28:20 AM
Hie Mila vÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¤lkommen till forum mit hundar!
Hi welcome; I'm trying to learn swedish, so I hope you can translate my try :-[






That was good!  ;D
- Puppies born -

Corine


Our dogs are for life, not just for breeding.

del_angelo


Aurora Nel Cielo

Hi Camilla.
You are here too, best regard to you and Kenneth

Isabella.

PS

Another hello to one in sweden, from a dane in sweden.