Hello,
I am Lauren (Lou) and my husband is Scott. We live in Illinois with our 3 Corsos (Bella, Dante and Ramsey) and one cat (Suki). We were invited to join the forum, by our good friends Tony and Carrie Garcia..... thanks you guys! Our website is: www bellacrocecorsos(dot)com if you want to visit and see our babies up close and personal ;D .
Lou
Hi Guys and welcome to forum. I live in Dallas, TX and I heard a lot about your boy Dante from Mike B
Yulia
Too cool..... yeah, Dante is a handsome man..... problem is, he knows it!
I bet he does.
Hey LOU LOU and SCOTT
Let me tell you that I'm Sooooooooo impressed with the transformation "SIR DANTE has made in one year. He is now a MAN DOG........LOL. He is proof that Italian Corso mature very very slowly. Enjoy your stay on the board, it's great to have you guys.
Hey Scott and Lou!
Welcome! There are many familiar faces here! I am happy you joined!
Zoe :)
welcome to the forum
you have nice looking dogs :)
Bella is so lovely, welcome.
Welcome Lou and Scott, this is a great informative and friendly board. I know you will enjoy it as I do
welcome ;D
Welcome on board!!!
And you are allowed to use your full url on this forum ;)
www.bellacrocecorsos.com
It's easier for members to visit your site like this ;D
Thanks a lot you guys!!! Your so right Janet, this forum already feels warm and inviting.
Thanks Nancy for putting up our correct website...... this is way tooooo cool.
Lou ;D
welcome guys, i am eddie originally from texas but living in italy right now. hope you enjoy the forum. dante is really a beautiful dog. i ahve a tanzarella pup, and have seen simon...very nice looking dog too.
Hello welcom!
Quote from: Lou and Scott on September 11, 2006, 08:24:43 PM
Hello,
I am Lauren (Lou) and my husband is Scott.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, We live in Illinois with our 3 Corsos (Bella, Dante and Ramsey) and one cat (Suki).ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, We were invited to join the forum, by our good friends Tony and Carrie Garcia..... thanks you guys!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, Our website is: www bellacrocecorsos(dot)com if you want to visit and see our babies up close and personal ;D .
Lou
Helllo,
A very welcome onboard and specially for being friends from TC Garcia.
Welcome ;D