News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Greetings from the Midwest!

Started by Lou and Scott, September 11, 2006, 08:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lou and Scott

Hello,
I am Lauren (Lou) and my husband is Scott.  We live in Illinois with our 3 Corsos (Bella, Dante and Ramsey) and one cat (Suki).  We were invited to join the forum, by our good friends Tony and Carrie Garcia..... thanks you guys!  Our website is: www bellacrocecorsos(dot)com if you want to visit and see our babies up close and personal ;D .
Lou

Yulia

Hi Guys and welcome to forum. I live in Dallas, TX and I heard a lot about your boy Dante from Mike B

Yulia
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Lou and Scott

Too cool..... yeah, Dante is a handsome man..... problem is, he knows it!

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Garciano

Hey LOU LOU and SCOTT
Let me tell you that I'm Sooooooooo impressed with the transformation "SIR DANTE has made in one year.  He is now a MAN DOG........LOL.  He is proof that Italian Corso mature very very slowly.  Enjoy your stay on the board, it's great to have you guys.

ItalicaCaneCorso

Hey Scott and Lou!

Welcome! There are many familiar faces here! I am happy you joined!

Zoe :)
Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

Irena

welcome to the forum
you have nice looking dogs  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

jojo

www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Janet Gigante

Welcome Lou and Scott, this is a great informative and friendly board. I know you will enjoy it as I do


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

del_angelo


canecorsonancy

Welcome on board!!!
And you are allowed to use your full url on this forum ;)
www.bellacrocecorsos.com
It's easier for members to visit your site like this ;D
xxx
Nancy

Lou and Scott

Thanks a lot you guys!!!  Your so right Janet, this forum already feels warm and inviting.
Thanks Nancy for putting up our correct website...... this is way tooooo cool.
Lou ;D

Casa del Sol

#12
welcome guys, i am eddie originally from texas but living in italy right now. hope you enjoy the forum. dante is really a beautiful dog. i ahve a tanzarella pup, and have seen simon...very nice looking dog too.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Corine


Our dogs are for life, not just for breeding.

Cohors

Quote from: Lou and Scott on September 11, 2006, 08:24:43 PM
Hello,
I am Lauren (Lou) and my husband is Scott.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  We live in Illinois with our 3 Corsos (Bella, Dante and Ramsey) and one cat (Suki).ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  We were invited to join the forum, by our good friends Tony and Carrie Garcia..... thanks you guys!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Our website is: www bellacrocecorsos(dot)com if you want to visit and see our babies up close and personal ;D .
Lou

Helllo,
A very welcome onboard and specially for being friends from TC Garcia.
360º Cane Corso