Hello, I am new to this forum. I have a few cane corsos myself,from dyrium bloodlines. I joined this forum to learn more about the breed. I've sent a deposit on a son of Bayron from valle de lord kennels. I cant wait till he arrives. my other dogs are from socalcanecorso. I look forward to talking with all of you.
Israel
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your new puppy. ;D Jesus
Welcome from Pasadena! ;D
Good luck with the future puppy.
Kairi
Hello! ;D
Welcome to the forum Israel. 8)
Welcome from L.A.
welcome
welcome to the forum israel....
i'm eddie, soon to be in southern california (barstow)
look forward to seeing pics of your dogs...
Welcome from San Jose!!!!! Please post pics
hello israel,
welcome in this forum..
Antonio
welcome
welcome to the forum.
Quote from: israelfierro on September 14, 2008, 01:47:14 AM
Hello, I am new to this forum. I have a few cane corsos myself,from dyrium bloodlines. I joined this forum to learn more about the breed. I've sent a deposit on a son of Bayron from valle de lord kennels. I cant wait till he arrives. my other dogs are from socalcanecorso. I look forward to talking with all of you.
Israel
Hello Israel ! Are you the one with the Red Cane Corso male and the fawn female that was at the Claremont Show a few weeks ago?
Welcome to the forum!
Hi Israel, welcome to the forum from Fresno, CA.
Pepper- your thinking about Roman & Eva with the red male and fawn female.
welcome ;D