News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

New member from san diego california

Started by israelfierro, September 14, 2008, 01:47:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

israelfierro

Hello, I am new to this forum. I have a few cane corsos myself,from dyrium bloodlines. I joined this forum to learn more about the breed. I've sent a deposit on a son of Bayron from valle de lord kennels. I cant wait till he arrives. my other dogs are from socalcanecorso. I look forward to talking with all of you.
Israel

SoCal

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your new puppy. ;D   Jesus

Navarro

Welcome from Pasadena!  ;D

Good luck with the future puppy.

Kairi

KahuCaneCorso


Darrel

Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Mobius


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Casa del Sol

welcome to the forum israel....
i'm eddie, soon to be in southern california (barstow)
look forward to seeing pics of your dogs...
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

maxttran

Welcome from San Jose!!!!! Please post pics

"Dei Peligni"

hello israel,
welcome in this forum..
Antonio

http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


justice


Pepper Wolter

Quote from: israelfierro on September 14, 2008, 01:47:14 AM
Hello, I am new to this forum. I have a few cane corsos myself,from dyrium bloodlines. I joined this forum to learn more about the breed. I've sent a deposit on a son of Bayron from valle de lord kennels. I cant wait till he arrives. my other dogs are from socalcanecorso. I look forward to talking with all of you.
Israel


Hello Israel ! Are you the one with the Red Cane Corso male and the fawn female that was at the Claremont Show a few weeks ago?

Welcome to the forum!

CorsoInCA

Hi Israel, welcome to the forum from Fresno, CA.

Pepper- your thinking about Roman & Eva with the red male and fawn female. 

mani20