Hi everyone. My Name is Jay. I am from PA right outside Philadelphia. I currently have a almost 8 month old Corso, Vito. He is my second Corso. We are currently doing basic training working towards CGC. Depending on how he progresses I will decide what we will be doing. When our new house is done my plan is to start doing some rescue work with Corsi. I would like to breed in the far future but not anytime soon, at least till I have the knowledge to the breed and everything involved. I love the breed and would never even consider getting another breed. Well I bought my daughter a Pug because she doesn't like big dogs. Her name is Pug. My goal here is to get much more knowledge on the breed and different types of show, but again depending on how Vito progresses I would want to stud him to a reputable breeder in return for their knowledge of breeding properly. I will post some pictures when I figure out how to do it.
Welcome aboard Jay, good to see ya here. 8)
Welcome to the forum Jay.
welcome
welcome, look forward to the pics.
Welcome aboard from Georgia. You've come to the right place. Plenty of experienced breeders here with lots of information to share. Enjoy!
Quote from: Joe on October 13, 2008, 04:42:26 PM
Welcome aboard Jay, good to see ya here. 8)
Hey Joe, Glad to see you here. The other forum kicked me out cause Vito was too aggressive ;D lol. Just kidding Thanks everyone for the welcome
Quote from: santana_italia on October 13, 2008, 09:34:14 PM
welcome, look forward to the pics.
Here are some pics of the crew. Vito, Ceaser, and Pug. I lost Ceaser about a month ago.
Vito @ 19 weeks
(http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p421/jaykresh/Caesar/19weeks-1.jpg)
Ceaser and Vito
(http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p421/jaykresh/Vito/56.jpg)
My Daughter and Ceaser
(http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p421/jaykresh/Vito/39.jpg)
Me and Vito @ 7 Months
(http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p421/jaykresh/Vito/File0000336.jpg)
My Daughter and her Pug...Pug
(http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p421/jaykresh/Vito/M01A0118.jpg)
Ceasar
(http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p421/jaykresh/1.jpg)
Hello and Welcome to this forum as well!
Nice pics, thank you for sharing! 8)
welcome
Hello! ;D
Looks like you found it... welcome.
Hey J whats up. Good to see you here as well.
Hi Jay, welcome from Lancaster, PA.
Hey Jay! Welcome! Nice to see you here!
Quote from: ronjhoser on October 14, 2008, 02:08:17 PM
Looks like you found it... welcome.
I found it thanks, The ears are looking good too, he is taking it very well.
Quote from: erik wofford on October 14, 2008, 03:44:17 PM
Hey J whats up. Good to see you here as well.
Hey Erik how have you been, havent talked to you in awhile
Thanks again for the welcome everyone, I like the site, looks like lots of good topics and information