Actually I live in Cabot, Arkansas but am currently in Iraq. I have a 12 year old Am Staff and a 5 year old Red Dobie. My Corso puppy was just born December 4th from Amore Cane Corso (www.amorecancorsos.com) I will be driving to pick her up on Feb 5th after I get back from this sandbox.
Welcome aboard and welcome home. Congrats on your new pup.
Welcome to the forum. You will enjoy it very much.
Welcome to the forum, we are neighbors I am in Oklahoma!
I was born in Oklahoma City...
Hello and welcome!
Congrats on your puppy 8)
welcome :)
welcome :D
welcome and congratulations with your new puppy...thanks for what you are doing over there...stay safe! Can't wait to see pictures when you return! ;)
Welcome to the forum :D Congrats on your new puppy :)
Hello and welcome to the forum.
hello and welcome from hawaii ;D
kayla
Quote from: dino on January 12, 2009, 01:49:51 PM
welcome and congratulations with your new puppy...thanks for what you are doing over there...stay safe! Can't wait to see pictures when you return! ;)
Thanks...she is from Ch Bogart and Prada...it is actually her pic in my profile. I should be getting some more pics soon...
Yes...it worked out perfectly timewise for the litter. It has been worth the wait...