News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello From Iraq

Started by pitbullzz, January 11, 2009, 10:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitbullzz

Actually I live in Cabot, Arkansas but am currently in Iraq.  I have a 12 year old Am Staff and a 5 year old Red Dobie.  My Corso puppy was just born December 4th from Amore Cane Corso (www.amorecancorsos.com) I will be driving to pick her up on Feb 5th after I get back from this sandbox.

justice

Welcome aboard and welcome home. Congrats on your new pup.

Janet Gigante

Welcome to the forum. You will enjoy it very much.


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

BluSteel CaneCorso

Welcome to the forum, we are neighbors I am in Oklahoma!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

pitbullzz

I was born in Oklahoma City...

Laura Ice

Hello and welcome!
Congrats on your puppy  8)

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

eyalutzu

best regards
eyalutzu

Sabrina & Dino

welcome and congratulations with your new puppy...thanks for what you are doing over there...stay safe! Can't wait to see pictures when you return!  ;)

jan

Welcome to the forum  :D Congrats on your new puppy  :)

Mary

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome from hawaii  ;D

               kayla

pitbullzz

Quote from: dino on January 12, 2009, 01:49:51 PM
welcome and congratulations with your new puppy...thanks for what you are doing over there...stay safe! Can't wait to see pictures when you return!  ;)

Thanks...she is from Ch Bogart and Prada...it is actually her pic in my profile.  I should be getting some more pics soon...

Yes...it worked out perfectly timewise for the litter.  It has been worth the wait...