Hi to everyone ......
My name is Marcin and I live in Chelm in Poland.......I would like to introduce my lovely cc dog called Verona......
(http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv138/mcimek/vera.jpg)
(http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv138/mcimek/IMG_0041.jpg)
Breeder: CC Star Light MS
DoB: 22â€"05-2008
Mother: Lux Klara http://www.canecorsodogs.eu/lux_klara/
Father: Czedor http://www.canecorsodogs.eu/czedor/
Hello and Welcome :)
Welcome!
Hello Marcin, nice that you did it, great place and almost everything related to the Cane Corso here, big kiss to Verona ;D ;D
welcome
Quote from: Helmut on March 23, 2009, 02:35:13 PM
Hello Marcin, nice that you did it, great place and almost everything related to the Cane Corso here, big kiss to Verona ;D ;D
....Hi Helmut.....I am glad to join this forum......cos someone tould me :-).....that I can find a lots of things about dogs like my girl......BTW U can kiss her when u see her :-).....
...... thx to other members
regards.............
Witam was tutaj na forum! :)
Welcome Marcin&Verona I like this name ;)
Welcome ;)
Hello
Quote from: corso on March 25, 2009, 09:20:23 AM
Welcome Marcin&Verona I like this name ;)
My name or Verona's name? :-) .....pozdr.....
Welcome to the forum marcin,greetings from blackpool england.
I saw your verona when she was a puppy.
Quote from: chris on March 25, 2009, 05:15:48 PM
Welcome to the forum marcin,greetings from blackpool england.
I saw your verona when she was a puppy.
Och ..... thats You :-)........ nice to seeya here.......
Hello :)!
Quote from: mcimek on March 25, 2009, 02:18:51 PM
Quote from: corso on March 25, 2009, 09:20:23 AM
Welcome Marcin&Verona I like this name ;)
My name or Verona's name? :-) .....pozdr.....
Verona's name beacuse my female have the same home name
[/quote]
Verona's name beacuse my female have the same home name
[/quote]
:-).....