News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hi there......Greetings from Poland

Started by mcimek, March 23, 2009, 01:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcimek

Hi to everyone ......
My name is Marcin and I live in Chelm in Poland.......I would like to introduce my lovely cc dog called Verona......




Breeder: CC Star Light MS
DoB: 22â€"05-2008
Mother: Lux Klara http://www.canecorsodogs.eu/lux_klara/
Father: Czedor http://www.canecorsodogs.eu/czedor/
Regards
Marcin
Azzurro Sasso FCI Kennel

CaneCorsoClan


Jozef


Helmut

Hello Marcin, nice that you did it, great place and almost everything related to the Cane Corso here, big kiss to Verona ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

mcimek

Quote from: Helmut on March 23, 2009, 02:35:13 PM
Hello Marcin, nice that you did it, great place and almost everything related to the Cane Corso here, big kiss to Verona ;D ;D

....Hi Helmut.....I am glad to join this forum......cos someone tould me :-).....that I can find a lots of things about dogs like my girl......BTW U can kiss her when u see her :-).....

...... thx to other members

regards.............
Regards
Marcin
Azzurro Sasso FCI Kennel

karolina


corso

Welcome Marcin&Verona I like this name ;)

Custodi dell´Impero

Il Rustico

Tyshkanchik


mcimek

Quote from: corso on March 25, 2009, 09:20:23 AM
Welcome Marcin&Verona I like this name ;)

My name or Verona's name? :-) .....pozdr.....
Regards
Marcin
Azzurro Sasso FCI Kennel

chris

Welcome to the forum marcin,greetings from blackpool england.
I saw your verona when she was a puppy.

mcimek

Quote from: chris on March 25, 2009, 05:15:48 PM
Welcome to the forum marcin,greetings from blackpool england.
I saw your verona when she was a puppy.

Och ..... thats You :-)........ nice to seeya here.......
Regards
Marcin
Azzurro Sasso FCI Kennel

Makaronniki

The best, that is at the person - it a dog!

corso

Quote from: mcimek on March 25, 2009, 02:18:51 PM
Quote from: corso on March 25, 2009, 09:20:23 AM
Welcome Marcin&Verona I like this name ;)

My name or Verona's name? :-) .....pozdr.....
Verona's name beacuse my female have the same home name