Hi my name is Vlatko and I'm glad that I am here at finally. This is my dog AGRIPA and I call him Baron ( Lotar Custodi Nos x Donka Melisa ). It is 2 years old and now I will show some pictures of him.
His father- Lotar Custodi Nos ( Tyson x Nemora ):
(http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq283/30061982/dscf9838zq2-Copy.jpg)
His mother- Donka Melisa ( Sara x Amaro Custodi Nos ):
(http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq283/30061982/2506845866_fd804fb7f6.jpg)
16 mounts
(http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq283/30061982/100_3467-Copy.jpg)
(http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq283/30061982/100_3633-Copy.jpg)
18 mounts
(http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq283/30061982/100_3740-1.jpg)
21 mounts
(http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq283/30061982/GIO_4684.jpg)
(http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq283/30061982/GIO_4686.jpg)
(http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq283/30061982/GIO_4672.jpg)
(http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq283/30061982/GIO_4645.jpg)
(http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq283/30061982/GIO_4717.jpg)
23 mounts
(http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq283/30061982/DSC04307.jpg)
(http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq283/30061982/DSC_0146.jpg)
(http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq283/30061982/DSC_0149.jpg)
(http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq283/30061982/DSC_0151.jpg)
welcome :)
Welcome here!
Hi Vlatko, welcome and nice to see you here, how its going in Mk :)Skopie was really very nice place ;D
Welcome Vlatko
www.sandiegodw.pl
Helmut, Skopje was and It's still wonderful place
Thankx to all for your hospitality.New pictures of Baron very soon :)
wow, he is very beautiful boy :o like a lot!
Welcom :)!!!
Maija, Makaronniki thanks a lot for your greetings
Here is a picture of Barons pupies ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
(http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq283/30061982/dsc0369a.jpg)
soon pictures of Baron :P
Hi too everyone Pozzzzzzzzzzz
Here I am again. Greatings to everyone. Some new pics from Baron:
(http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq283/30061982/DSC_0020.jpg)
(http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq283/30061982/DSC_0095.jpg)
(http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq283/30061982/100_4625.jpg)
(http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq283/30061982/DSC_0130.jpg)
Hi Vlatko, Baron mature better and better,I really like him, hope to see you and him next time ;)
Welcome to the forum.
Where are you from?
(http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq283/30061982/DSC_0020-1.jpg)
nice boy :)
Welcome here,very beautifful dog! ;)
Ciao Kristina
Welcome Vlatco!!
www.sandiegodw.pl
Welcome ... your beautiful dog!
Hi Vlatko, see you at the WDS but wasn't so much time for big looser meeting , most people just run away.........
Quote from: Helmut on October 26, 2009, 09:46:13 PM
Hi Vlatko, see you at the WDS but wasn't so much time for big looser meeting , most people just run away.........
I'm too satisfied because i was at the WDS and i have presented my dog. We all know that the best dog doesn't win always,,,,, My favourite one was Cesare,,,,,He was marvellous.
This is the pic of the WDS:
(http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq283/30061982/CopyofPA103503.jpg)
and some pic's from the trip to Bratislava:
(http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq283/30061982/100_5051.jpg)
(http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq283/30061982/100_5050.jpg)
(http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq283/30061982/100_5048.jpg)
....Here is a picture that show us how we waste our time after WDS Bratislava:
(http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq283/30061982/100_5095.jpg)
(http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq283/30061982/DSC_1904.jpg)
(http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq283/30061982/DSC_1897.jpg)
(http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq283/30061982/DSC_1902.jpg)
(http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq283/30061982/DSC_1898.jpg)