News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

CANE CORSO BARON MK

Started by Vlatko Zelen, May 13, 2009, 09:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vlatko Zelen

Hi my name is Vlatko and I'm glad that I am here at finally. This is my dog AGRIPA and I call him Baron ( Lotar Custodi Nos x Donka Melisa ). It is 2 years old and now I will show some pictures of him.

His father- Lotar Custodi Nos ( Tyson x Nemora ):

His mother- Donka Melisa ( Sara x Amaro Custodi Nos ):


16 mounts




18 mounts



21 mounts







23 mounts





Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

karolina


Helmut

Hi Vlatko, welcome and nice to see you here, how its going in Mk :)Skopie was really very nice place ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Darek

Welcome Vlatko

www.sandiegodw.pl

Vlatko Zelen

Helmut, Skopje was and It's still wonderful place

Thankx to all for your hospitality.New pictures of Baron very soon :)

Maija

wow, he is very beautiful boy  :o like a lot!

Makaronniki

The best, that is at the person - it a dog!

Vlatko Zelen

Maija, Makaronniki thanks a lot for your greetings

Here is a picture of Barons pupies  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D




soon pictures of Baron   :P   

Hi too everyone           Pozzzzzzzzzzz

Vlatko Zelen

Here I am again. Greatings to everyone. Some new pics from Baron:








Helmut

Hi Vlatko, Baron mature better and better,I really like him, hope to see you and him next time ;)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Cohors

Welcome to the forum.
Where are you from?
360º Cane Corso

Vlatko Zelen



Hill