hello has all, I call regis, I eleve of the duck corso in France!
a bond towards my two sites concerning my duck.
http://perso.orange.fr/nos-cane-passion/ and
http://www.chiens-de-france.com/site_eleveur/index.php?ID_ELEVEUR=5118&ID_SITE=5411&DEBUG=YES
has soon !
regis
Reg welcome :)
Welcome on board ;D
Funny to see the translater use the word Duck for Cane. My French is terrible. I use translate sites for French too and had a good laugh about that Duck before ;D
Quote from: canecorsonancy on November 13, 2006, 01:31:29 PM
Welcome on board ;D
Funny to see the translater use the word Duck for Cane. My French is terrible. I use translate sites for French too and had a good laugh about that Duck before ;D
get a welcome from another duck :) ;)
nice people here, many things to translate
ciao, 8)
bad translation! lol ;D ;D ;D
Hello and welcome
Yulia
Hi, welcome to the forum :)
Quote from: canecorsonancy on November 13, 2006, 01:31:29 PM
Welcome on board ;D
Funny to see the translater use the word Duck for Cane. My French is terrible. I use translate sites for French too and had a good laugh about that Duck before ;D
;D ;D And I was thinking about what kind of duck he is talking about, but didn`t wanna ask ;D ;D
LOL I thought the same thing, something along the lines of a duck hunting corso.
Welcome aboard :)
If French people use the word Duck, I know they used a translating program and I do know what they mean. But try to translate Cane Corso from Italian to English. We end up having run dogs........ Translate that a dog produced a litter from English to almost any language, and that dog ends up producing trash ::) You have to get used to those translators before you really know what someone is talking about. I sure keep having lots of fun with those translator programs. But I'm used to them and know not to take them too seriously ;D
hello and welcome to the forum. lots of good knowledgeable people here. i am very happy with this site. i hope you enjoy it too.
thank you very much! if I am present they are that people of the forum
as its environment plait me much!
;)
regis
;D Hello welcome here!!!!!!!!!!!
hello asia ! ;)
welcome ;D
Welcome!
Welcome =)
Hi Reg!
glad to see you!
thank you Mashkin ;)